Harry huffed and let him go. "Whatever," Harry grumbled as he walked back to the living room and plopped back to his place on the couch.

He just wanted a hug, geez.

Louis slowly munched on his cereal with millions of thoughts running through his mind.

What chores have to be done today?

What should I do first?

Is harry really gonna stay home?

I need to talk to him

I hate my life.

He finished his cereal and dumped the extra milk down the sink then made his way to the living room.

Plopping down on the couch, he watched Harry stare blankly at the TV.

"Harry."

No response.

"Harryyy."

No response.

"Harry!"

Harry muted the tv and looked at him annoyed.

"What do you want!"

Louis looked offended. "I just wanted to talk, geez."

None of them realized how similar their minds worked.

"Yeah? Well I just wanted a hug, gosh." Harry shot back with a pout.

Louis huffed and leaned his body over to hug Harry. Harry dragged him on to his lap and smushed his lips to Louis' cheek.

"Thank you! Now what is it you wanted to talk about?" Harry cheekily smiled.

Louis just grumbled and crossed his arms.

"I was wondering..if maaaybe, you would let me-"

"No."

Louis' mouth dropped open. His eyebrows scrunched together.

"You didn't even let me finish!"

"I said no." Harry said sternly then unmuted the TV. Louis huffed with a reddened face then pushed himself off of Harry's lap.

He trudged back to the bedroom, fell face first into the mattress, and let out a frustrated scream into the pillow.

Harry listened from the living room and rolled his eyes. Louis is so dramatic.

He knew he was gonna ask something stupid like going downtown or hanging out with Jules.

Jules.

The name tasted bitter coming from Harry's mouth. If he could legally kill anyone it would be Jules.

Harry got up and walked to their bedroom to where Louis laid stomach down in the mattress. He rolled his eyes, again, and yanked Louis up by the arm.

"Ow! That hurt!" Louis exclaimed as he rubbed his wrist.

"Stop being so dramatic." Harry groaned as he flicked a hair out of his face.

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes. You. Are."

"No!"

"Yes!"

Louis daringly smacked Harry on the cheek causing him to stop short of his argument. Louis' eyes widened and his panic started to settle in quickly at the look on Harry's face. Who was shocked and also angry looking.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"For trying to win an argument against me. Let the queen conquer, bitch!"

"I could-"

"You could what Harry? Hit me? Then apologize and pretend it didn't happen?"

"That's what you just did!" Harry accused angrily.

Louis smiled smugly. "There's a difference between what you do and what I just did."

Louis' distracting statement made Harry calm down. He was thinking of how that could possibly be.

"Which is..?"

"You're always sorry, I'm not." Louis said smugly. Harry's nostrils flared as he controlled the anger threatening him, making him want to hit Louis back..

"1, 2, 3-"

"What are you doing?" Louis asked stupidly. Harry stopped whisper-counting and opened his eyes.

"I'm counting-"

"Yeah I know. Why?"

"Because my therapist said that it helps control my anger," Harry stated matter of factly.

"Ah, and how's that working out for you?" Louis smirked as he held back his laugh.

"Louis."

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"Okay."

The two stared intensely into each other's eyes as of challenging one another. It wasn't until Louis gave a quirky smile that Harry grabbed him by the back of the neck and kissed him deeply. Louis was caught off guard and quickly melted into it.

"You-"

Kiss

"Are so-"

Kiss

"Annoying-"

Harry rubbed Louis' crotch roughly making him gasp.

"Oh fu-"

Harry but his lip making him squeak and not finish the bad word that was about to fall from his innocent lips.

"You've gotten bitter towards me since Jules last had you. You have a death wish don't you?" Harry asked as he brushed his fingers down Louis' perfect face.

"I already have a death wish just staying here with you."

And ouch that one really hit Harry. Louis would take back what he said if he could.

"You know what Louis? I'm trying to better myself for you! So if you're gonna act like a brat then I'll stop taking stupid fucking therapy for you and be an asshole," Harry snapped before storming out of the room. Louis was stunned by the outburst.

He didn't know therapy was that bad.

That night Harry didn't return home. Louis knew he set off Harry's old irrational ways.

The thought of Harry drinking and living it up with girls and guys that weren't him made him sick to the stomach.

Fucking peachy.