Chapter thirteen - Lovesick puppy

Start from the beginning

“Oh, I don’t know, trying to shower, but there’s no water coming out of the ceiling, don’t know what’s wrong.” He replied sarcastically, making me groan.

“You know what I mean, annoying little man!”

“I’m not little, and I’m only annoying you because I luuuuuuurv you!” he turned around smiling. “I’m making my favourite dish, chicken tajine with couscous, you’ll love it!” he promised before he gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

Something started sizzling behind him, making him turn around quickly to continue what he was doing. I decided it was too early to watch TV, there would only be rubbish on it, and I wasn’t going to study on my first day of college, so I pulled myself up on the counter opposite the stove, leaving my feet to dangle back and forth as I watched him cook. He spent the next 45 minutes preparing all sorts of ingredients, before pouring them into an exotic looking sort of pot. He put the triangular shaped lid on it and lit the fire underneath.

“So I’m done for now, that just needs to cook for about 2 hours.” He stated, turning around to come and stand between my legs. He put his arms around my waist and leaned in for a lingering kiss.

“Is it stupid that I missed you so much?” I muttered as he pulled away.

“No, it’s cute. But stop it or Niall’s going to lose it. And I’ll always be there when you come home babe. No matter what.”

I smiled at him, satisfied with his reply before I wrapped my legs around his waist and jumped from the counter, making him carry me to our bedroom to make good cuddling use of the two hours we had left before dinner was ready.

Niall and Harry barged through the front door, followed by Zayn and an apologetic looking Helen, right as we sat down to start eating. Niall just pranced into the kitchen, getting the extra plates and cutlery that was needed, while Helen excused all of them for crashing our dinner without notification. Louis and I both waved her off, saying that we had plenty, and it was true, even with Niall’s appetite there was some left. Helen insisted that the four of them should at least take care of the washing up, something they soon regretted as they discovered what a messy cook Louis was, but both of us were grateful to have some time to talk before Louis had to go to work.

“That was absolutely wonderful babe. Where did you learn how to cook Moroccan?” I asked as I walked around the table, making myself comfortable in his lap.

“It’s my mum’s signature dish, she taught me how to cook it when I was 10 or something. I only ever made it at home, which explains the massive quantities I use to do so.” He smiled, again that hint of sadness visible in his eyes as he spoke about home. I vowed to myself then and there that I would find a way to get them back together, no matter what it took me.

That night, I had a hard time getting myself to bed without Louis. He was off to work, and I kept on switching the channels, trying to find something decent to watch which was a lost case to begin with. After that I tried my laptop, hanging around on facebook and twitter until literally nobody was online anymore. I sighed deeply and headed off to bed eventually, luckily I was already dead tired so I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

I woke up from a cold suddenly invading the warm nest I created under the sheets. It took me few seconds to process it was actually Louis who had come home from work.

“Hey babe, are you up?” he whispered softly.

“A little.” I groaned in reply. “What time is it?”

“Around 5.37.” He shifted on the mattress, his body closing up to mine as I faced the wall.

“You’re cold!” I whined as he spooned me, his cold feet searching for the warmth of mine.

“Yes, and you’re warm.” He said huskily into my ear, pushing his hips even closer to my bum, causing me to wake up a bit further.

“What are you doing?” I asked him, turning my head halfway searching for his eyes.

“I don’t know, what are you doing?” he replied. At that, I pulled his arm around me, his chest flush against my back, while I wiggled my bum so it was pressed against his crotch. I could already feel his excitement growing, causing a sly smile to erupt on my face.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” I teased.

He growled from the back of his throat. “Warming me up?” he whispered huskily before attacking my neck with kisses and love bites.

*******Please stop here if you can't or don't want to handle some hot LiLo-lovin'******************

It didn’t take long for the both of us to end up panting. He was still kissing my neck, circling around my soft spot and nibbling on my earlobe while his hand had travelled down from my chest to my groin, stroking it gently and ever so often ‘slipping’ to slide down my length. I reached around my back to fondle with his half hardened member, making him moan into my ear, something that only heightened my arousal. It only took a few strokes before you could leave out the half on his erection and I felt it press against my lower back. I loved this, I loved the new found position and apparently I wasn’t the only one. He was now fully pumping my erection, but I gripped his wrist, making him stop. He seemed confused, something I could only tell from his hitched breaths since we were still spooning. I answered his unasked question by shifting upwards a bit, opening my legs to grant him access. He gasped and audibly swallowed.

“Please Lou.” It wasn’t even a question.

He reached behind him to find a condom and the lube, which he swiftly put where it belonged. He thrust into me, leaving me breathless for the first few seconds while I adjusted to his member inside of me. I caught my breath and started moving with him as he rocked back and forth.

“Oh god Lou, yes, right there!” I couldn’t help but exclaim. I felt him smiling into the back of my head, but he repeated it, again and again, making me moan as he mimicked my sounds. I threw my head back as I felt the warm tingly feeling build in the pit of my stomach. He bit down in my shoulder, pushing me over the edge as he hit that one spot again. “Oooooh fuuuuuuuuck!” I moaned, feeling all of my muscles contract at once as I released. I was glad I wasn’t standing up because I couldn’t even move my legs right now. I felt him thrust two or three times more, making my orgasm last a little longer, before he released inside me. His face rested on my shoulder, our breathing slowly evening out as we regained our calm. He sorted out our entangled legs as he pulled out, getting rid of the condom and pulled me around to face him.

***********The hotness has died down now, you can pick up here ***************

“I love you Liam.”

“And I love you.” I whispered before closing the distance between us to kiss him softly.

“Promise you’ll never leave me alone?” Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. I didn’t know where it was coming from, but I knew by now that he sometimes got a bit emotional after making love.

I shook my head. “Promise boo.”

Ain't I a sweetheart? Two updates in two days time! And even some hot lovin' in it :) I promised you some action yesterday, didn't I? And I kept word on their diet too, haha.

Let me know what you think! Comments are highly appreciated!

Lots of luuuuurv!