+ 41 +

Brian helped me out of the shower, wrapping a big towel around me.

I smiled and kissed his neck tenderly.

I felt him shiver and I grinned deviously.

"You're so gorgeous." I said, kissing his neck again.

He wiggled away from me and I hid the hurt look on my face.

"You are still really drunk. I don't want you doing something you'll regret in the morning." Brian said softly.

He went to my dresser and brought me back underwear, shorts and his shirt.I smiled and dropped the towel, holding my arms out.

"You are so crazy when you are intoxicated." Brian said with a a chuckle as he walked up to me.

He pulled the shirt over my head and then made sure to pull my hair out so it wouldn't wet my back.

I put my leg out and he squated down, sticking each leg through the holes of my panties.

I smiled and grabbed his shoulder, steadying myself as he put my shorts on.

He came back up, face to face with me.

"Thank you." I said with a smile as I leaned forward, grabbing his head and kissing him again.

I pulled against him until we hit the wall.I felt his hands rubbing my hips roughly and I grinned in victory.

He pulled away from me quickly, putting an arms length between us.

"No. We can't. You're totally drunk." Brian gasped as I kissed up the inside of his arm, towards his chest.

"Come on. You know you want to." I murmured softly, running my fingers down his chest to his belt.

Brian's POV

I tried to control my breathing as Cynthia's sweet lips went all around my chest.

Man, why does she have to be drunk?

I smiled as she brought her lips back up to mine.

Her kisses are amazing.

Especially when she's horny.

"Babe." I tried to say around her lips.

She covered my mouth with hers again and it silenced me for a minute.

I spun us around and she squealed, gripping on to me tightly.

The feeling was absolutely blissful.

I pushed my lips against hers roughly, holding her against the wall.

"Brian." She moaned, the second my lips left hers to go to her neck.

Her voice moaning my name made my head spin with pleasure.

I love it. I love her.

I suddenly pushed her away when her hands went down to my belt.

"No, babe. You're too drunk. I'm not going to take advantage of you while you're in this state. You'll be so upset in the morning. I don't want that." I said, pulling her over to the couch to sit down.

"What about what I want?" She whined, putting her hands on my neck and pulling me to her again.

Her lips meshed against mine and I never wanted to pull away.

But my conscious kicked in and I pulled away again.

"You don't know what you want right now, Cynthia." I told her softly, not wanting to hurt her feelings.