"well mr zion since you're so mad, how bout yo go to the other room and play that shitty ass fork knife shit with jay."

"bet. and it's fortnite mrs santana." "i know." "mmkay." "yeah bye." "k." he said and left.

"who shitted in his pancakes today?" nahmir asked causing me to laugh.

"he shitted in his own pancakes." i said sticking my leg out on his lap. "but untie my shoes though." "getcho nasty ass feet off of me." "untie my shoes." "moveeee your feeeet." "untie my shoes." "die." "that's mean," i frown. "that's why i said it, now move your feet."

"untie my shoes." "you being mad annoying right now," he says taking my feet off. "im breaking up with you for one minute since you won't untie my shoes."
..

"get yo fat ass off my back," nahmir said walking to the fridge. "my ass is fat. but not me thanks."

"yeah, you're slim stick." "don't make me break up with you for another minute." "no! im sorry." "mk."

we walked back to the couch and dropped me. "faggot ass bitch i wasn't done riding you." i complain.

he raised his eyebrows. "come ride me then," he suggested. "i'd rather not." "how could you turn down such a great offer," he frowned.
"no that was a terrible offer."

manny passed by with a pop tart in his hand. "y'all mfs is weird."

"anyways." nahmir sat on the couch. my phone vibrated and i looked down. sadly it was amaria. "who's that?" nahmir asked trying to look over my shoulder which i turned. "yo momma."

manny and the the guys in the other room started laughing.

"i see how it is, disrespectful ass. don't talk to me anymore." he said picking up his own phone. "what are you doing?" i laughed at how annoyed he was.

"gone hit up some other females." "um no." "watch me."

"you know i was just kidding right nickybear
?" i say grabbing his face and squishing it. "bruh don't call me that gay shit again."

"i swear you get mad for the most dumbest reasons," i said. "then say you're sorry," he fake smiled.

"sorry damn." "you're forgiven. anyways, i want pizza," he says getting off the couch. "where are you going?"

"to get the pizza?" he said with a 'duh' face.  "don't get smart stupid. and can't you just order it?" "no. i feel like moving around so i'm getting it. you can't come if you want to." he finished.

"i'm good." "well you're coming with me anyway," he said dragging me off the couch and out the door.

"okay massa, i beg, slow down." i say trying to catch up with him. he was walking faster then me so holding my hand wasn't a great idea.  he ignored me.

we reached outside of the hotel. "can't we just use the car?" i asked him because he was walking away from the parking lot. "you need to walk, exercise." "you're literally more lazier then me." "actually no im not, you are." he said with my hand still in his.

"how far away is it anyway?" i asked. "like a five minute walk."
__

| Glizzy |