One soul (✔️)

Recap: Punishment of the evil trio. The elders wants to go on a pilgrim.

Ragini was happy finally all turns to their favour. She looked at her love, Haan Love the man she started to hate the very first day she met him, now she deeply, no no no madly loves him.

Laksh looked at his parents and Janki Maa he waves them a bye; when Ragini again stares at him. "Baacha if you keep staring me like this they will never return!". He turns to her with crossed arms around his chest.

Ragini took a deep breath. "Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari. I don't care, I have waited for long not that long like you, but long enough to know what I want and I want...!".

Dring dring...

Laksh and Ragini looked at the phone. If no one will pick up it they won't know, but what if it is important... both rushes in and received the call.

Laksh was talking to a business partner of his, Ragini couldn't believe it she was going to confess what she wants, but now... the stupid call ruins it all.

Ragini was fed up. She went to the kitchen to search for food. Nothing was prepared as she gave all a leave for a week. I'm so hungry.. what will I eat now?.

Laksh felt her absence. He ended the call and found her in the kitchen searching for food. He knows she can't cook much as she mostly burns it. But he comes from the back and hugs her. "I wonder how you could feed the kids whom you were taking care of!".

Ragini smiles just by his touch. This touch was giving her goosebumps. "I didn't cooked na... they had a cook I just checked if they ate their food or not!". She said a little bit innocent.

Laksh comes near her ear and places a kiss under her earlobe. Ragini smiles even brighter and shivers again. Laksh knew everything he has learnt more and more about her. He made her sit on the kitchen table by lifting her up.

Ragini was surprised he never did this before always keeping the cold distance, which he too hated the most, but it was the safest way not to forget the real focus to end the crime of Shekhar Gadodia.

Laksh was setting the needed utensils for the cooking. Ragini was just looking at him, but he was as bad as she was in cooking this duo was a kitchen chaos team. The kitchen was looking like a mess as she helped him and both were on the way of the other one, they often bumped into each other and let the dishes fall.

Both were sitting on the couch when the door bell rings. "Laksh I think the pizza boy is come!". Laksh nods and stood up, he opens the door and paid for the pizza.

Both started to eat the food. Laksh was chewing the food, when Ragini starts to ask. "When will you clean the kitchen?". Laksh swallows... *cough*... *cough*...

Ragini immediately turns to him and starts to pat his back. "Control Laksh please! You can also clean the kitchen later not needed to do now!".

Laksh shook his head in disbelief, but he cleaned the whole kitchen after having the food. She was in her room, but then she decided to close the door from outside to play a small prank on her Mr. Right.

Laksh hands were hurting he had to wash everything and it was smelling bad. He went to the washroom and washed his hands. Can't love her with stinky hands. She will throw me out.

He checked everything and went up to the bedroom she had told him before "Laksh I will be waiting for you. This time no excuses will work. You have to come and show me how much you love me!".