Past (✔️)

Recap: Nhok Jhok of RagLak

Laksh was still in the kitchen he was cleaning the dishes with a smile. "I'm not a child! Don't call me Angel I'm a vamp for you...! Don't call me beauty!!!".

Laksh was thinking of her. Ragini you are truly a beauty angel my Baacha! You are like your mother, she too cares for other's more than on herself. I know you don't like me or this "forceful" marriage, but trust me one day you will change your opinion. I'm just waiting for it.

Laksh took a glass and filled it with water. He was lost in his world...

He can remember the day as it was yesterday. He was playing with his friends in the village with a stick... when a car stopped near their fields and thrown a woman out of it...

She hit the ground and was unconscious all were scared and runaway besides one child Laksh... he wasn't scared he was hurt... he rushed to the woman and tried to wake her.

"Aunty open your eyes..?! aunty wake up!!!". He patted her face, but there was no reaction nor a movement.

He slightly felt a fear. "Aunty don't die!! Wait here I'm coming!!". He rushes to a tree where he had put a bucket with water. He picked it up and rushed back to her and sprinkled water on her face.

Slowly her eyelids moved. She was in pain she was holding her belly... as she is missing something important.

Laksh helped her up. She wasn't able to stand by herself Laksh become her support. He carried the bucket with water and helped the woman. Both reached the village.

AP, who was waiting for him as she send him to get the water was angry (but she knew her son would play with his friends, but they all come back an hour ago).

AP was shocked to see the state of the woman. "Laksh! Who is this?! What happened to her?!".

Laksh explained her. LMaa a car come and throw her out! Here the water!". He gave her the bucket.

AP this boy never fails me!.

The woman shouted in pain. AP took her into the house. She helped her as she was brutally attacked (another rape).

AP asked her. "Who are you and who did this?!".

The woman was crying. "I'm Janki a small maid. I worked for Mr. Shekhar Gadodia... he once... 😭 he once raped me in a drunken state. This become a habit for him as I wasn't able to go against him. He is very rich... I become pregnant with an angel. She was the reason of my living my beautiful angel. My Baacha...".

She was crying bitterly.

AP felt her pain. "But where is your child and why they throw you?!".

Janki was holding the blanket. "I'm just a maid. He used me often, but he is married. A rich business man, who changes the life of other's in seconds. When I got to know I'm pregnant I went to him!".

He said "abort it".

"How could I kill an innocent life?! Even if it was a child of Rape it was mine and innocent".

AP smiles. "I understand". She hold her hand. Just then DP come in from the field work.

Janki was crying on her destiny. "My Child is with them. They kept her and thrown me out. A child needs a mother. They kept me for a year. I fed her, I care for her and I loved her. But they didn't wanted me not even as a caretaker...!".