Laksh fear / Ragini's strength (✔️)

Recap: RagLak spends the day together.

Ragini was finally feeling welcomed. As in previous she only felt like to be a burden on her "family" but since she got married to Laksh [which took place 2 months ago] she is finally accepted. In these two months a lot had changed.

Ragini have become the CEO of the new business field. The company was ready and it was her first day.

Laksh was waiting for her. She was coming downstairs in her simple look.

 She was coming downstairs in her simple look

Laksh smiles at her. "Oh my beautiful wife yoi don't need to do anything God has given You everything!".

Ragini smiles with a light blush on her face.

Laksh took her hand. Whenever he touches her it was a new exciting moment a new way of living, as they both have started to come closer, but not that much.

Laksh has the fear, what might happen,when Ragini got know about the truth. She is changing and coming out of her shell. But he wasn't scared of seeing her fear. No his fear was of losing her!

Laksh was looking at her continuously.

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh!".

Laksh nods. "Haan Ragini??".

Ragini pouts. "Stop staring at me and start the car we are getting late!".

Laksh pouts. "You know I have done so much and you can't give me 5 min of your precious time".

Ragini got confused. "What you mean Laksh?!".

Laksh looked at her. "I woke up early today! I made the breakfast for you! The lunch I prepared and then I woke you up!".

Ragini smiles. "Haan!".

The morning...

Laksh was in the kitchen while Ragini was sleeping like a baby in her bedroom.

Laksh was preparing the breakfast for her First day! 😊.

He made an omelette with onions, chilli and coriander. He toasted some bread slices and applied butter on them. He had made fresh coffee ans was waiting for his wife!

Where is she?! Normally she wakes up first. But today she isn't on time. Is everything okay with her?.

Laksh frighten. He made his way to her bedroom and knocked on the door. No reaction.

Laksh opens the door and rolls his eyes.