Family moment (✔️)

Recap: Adjusting and Swara was insulted by Laksh.

Now the time has passed by Janki was now adjusting herself in the new life. She is now living in her own room in the mansion if she feels lonely then Ragini sleeps next to her or just as long as she falls asleep.

Most of the time she also falls asleep and Laksh either carries her into her bedroom or places her correctly on the bed next to Janki. He does it all to make it comfortable for her.

Laksh was sitting on the couch on a Sunday morning. The elders had left the house for a morning walk and Laksh was watching football. He shouts loud. "Yaaaaa!!! Goal!!!".

That's it the sleep of Ragini got disturbed. She had fallen from the bed the moment he shouted.

Ragini rubs her bottom. This Laksh is too much. It's Sunday why he woke up so early in the morning?!.

She stood up and checked the time, she widen her eyes and got shocked. "It's 1 pm!". She rushes to the washroom and got ready.

Laksh, who was happy as his team won the match looked at his tensed wife. "Ragini what happen? Baacha relax!".

Ragini was nervous. "Laksh why didn't you wake me? What will Maa think of me, when I wake up at this time?". She was upset looking at the kitchen with crossed arms around her chest.

Laksh couldn't believe it. He starts to laugh loudly.

Ragini looked at him. "What happened to you know? Why are you laughing like this?".

Laksh was trying to control his laugh. "My beautiful angel is hungry right?!".

Ragini shook her head. "No, I'm not hungry!". She lies to him.

Laksh knows that. He come closer to her and back hugs her. Placing a small kiss on her cheek. "What if I make you a... uhm what my Baacha like the most?".

Ragini looked at him with a little pout. "Woh Laksh, something sweet na like waffles or pancakes!". She turns toward him with a smile. "Please!".

Laksh couldn't say no to her. "Okay, but for waffles we need a machine. But your husband doesn't have it. So we will buy it and make you next week waffles today you will get pancakes". He bend down with his forehead to meet with hers.

Ragini blushes when Laksh kisses her forehead

"No pancake!"
"Please have some shame!".
"Get use of your bedroom kids!".

RagLak both were shocked. They gulps and turned to the door entrance.

"Maa Papa! When you come!".

"Long enough to hear Pancakes and waffles!".

Ragini pouts. "But I'm hungry. I want pancakes!".

Janki come and twists Ragini's ear. "Maa!".

Janki loses her grip. "What time is it? Have you checked the clock? Beshaaram {shameless}. We had breakfast now it's lunch time you will wait until I will prepare the food! Won't you wait for the food made from you mother's hands?".