Revealing the truth (✔️)

Recap: RagLak cute moment and Raginis entry into the business world. Swara got a tight slap from Ragini.

Ragini was now working on two projects at the same time. Swara was always around her she was 'keeping an eye on her work', but the true is she was here only to create misunderstandings between RagLak.

But RagLak knows better, both shared a strong bond of Trust and Friendship. Love was existing on Laksh side from the first day he met her, but now it was Ragini who was learning to Love him.

Laksh was in his office as Ragini could handle it alone, but he was always available for her.

Ragini was upset. She wasn't sure what to do but her heart was saying to call Laksh.., but she knew Laksh was having an important meeting she can't disturb him just because she is upset.

Laksh had finished the meeting he was looking at his mobile, but there wasn't a miss call from Ragini. He then checked his office landline and even asked Mary if Ragini had called or not.

 He then checked his office landline and even asked Mary if Ragini had called or not

Laksh damn it she was suppose to be in a meeting today but she hasn't called me yet. I want to know how it went?!.

Laksh didn't thought long. He made his mind and took his car. He drove to meet Ragini and bumped into Swara.

Swara plays the helpless one. "Ouch!".

Laksh rolls his eyes. "Oh you...?! Can't you see!".

Swara frowns. "Excuse me! You bumped into me!".

Laksh was looking over her. "Just move aside I want to meet my wife!".

Swara fumes hearing him. 'I want to meet my Wife'. "You Wife my Foot!".

Laksh hold her arm in a tight grip. "What did you said, my Wife your Foot, oh Please Miss Swara Shekhar Gadodia. Who the hell Do yo think you are to judge on my Wife?! Besides your foot isn't worth it to be compared to my wife! You ate not comparable to my WIFE! She is a masterpiece of the Lord a creation just made for me! Get it into your small minded brain!".

Swara tried to remove his grip from her. "What the hell are you saying she is nothing in comparing to me!". She shouts.

Laksh fumes even more. "Han right because you are not comparable to her. Like I said you are nothing!". He pushes her and left from there.

Laksh enters the elevator. He pushes the button of the highest floor and was waiting to reach the floor.

Ragini was crying in her cabin. On the other side Swara took the stairs to see what Laksh might do.

Laksh stepped out of the elevator. He was about to enter her cabin, when he was stopped by the assistant of Ragini.

Priya looked at him. "Sir... she is very upset, please do something". She was very concerned about her.