Love moments (✔️)

Recap: The truth is out.

Ragini was lying on Laksh chest. Her sleep got disturbed by the sun rays, which were shining on her face...

Ragini was looking like a mess. She was covering herself with the duvet and saw Laksh who's sleep is also getting disturbed by the sun rays.

Ragini places her hand over Laksh face to save him from the sun. But there were gaps on in between her fingers, the rays shined through it... Laksh smiles, he could feel her closeness he turns in a movement and hold her waist.

Ragini shies. "Laksh... leave me!".

Laksh smiles. "Why? You were the one who come closer to me!". He kisses her waist.

Ragini felt a shiver. "Laksh what you mean?! I just tried to let you sleep a bit longer, but it didn't worked".

Laksh smiles. "Oh Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari. I'm not talking about yet, I'm talking about the last night!". He smirks.

Ragini blushes. "Woh?! No no, I haven't done anything". She was wrapped herself in the duvet and stood up.

Laksh looked at her. "Ragini if you need help tell me?!".

Ragini turns to him. "My dear husband don't worry I'm fine as nothing happened. As you were very determined". She pouts cutely.

Laksh smiles at her. "Acha nothing happened?! Like there wasn't anything between us!".

Ragini nods. "Haan there was nothing! Just a kiss!". She throws the pillow on him.

Laksh pouts. "Ouch!". He blinks with his eyes. "Just a kiss! Okay my beautiful angel give me the duvet I want to sleep further!".

Ragini refuses. "What no! I'm not going to give you the duvet". She clutched on it.

Laksh smirks. "Oh what! Why?". Of course he knows why.

Ragini frowns. "Laksh you know why!".

Laksh nods. "Haan but you just said nothing happened between us! Just a kiss! Come give me the duvet I want to sleep". He hold on the duvet.

Ragini struggles. "Oh Mister you are not going to sleep you have to go to the office! Your work is waiting".

Laksh pouts. "oh Mrs. Maheshwari I took a day off on your wish! So no office for me today! Give me the duvet!".

Ragini thought. Haan I asked him to stay at home, but I didn't knew he would really do that!.

She hits her palm on her forehead. "Laksh please get up and go to the washroom!",

Laksh stood up. "Okay... relax... don't need to get desperate, I'm ready whenever you want!".

Ragini widen her eyes. "Laksh!!!!!"

Laksh starts to laugh. *Hahaha!!!*

He left the room. Ragini had asked him to spent the night with her, but here Laksh too doesn't wanted to take any advantages of her situation, she is his love and not a toy. He will not do anything what could hurt her.

Ragini was smiling like mad having him as her husband is the biggest blessing, she could ever receive.

Both got ready and come downstairs.

Kaka comes to them. "Laksh Baba!!":

Laksh looked at him. "Haan Kaka, what happen?!".

Ragini was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast.

Kaka was scared. "Laksh Baba a call come for you! You have to leave today!".

Laksh was scared too. "But Kaka what happen ?! Why and where?!".

Ragini comes out of the kitchen. "Kaka is everything fine?!".

Kaka nods. "Laksh Baba Ragini Beta your mom called she is in bad condition".

Laksh shocked. "What? Janki Maa?!".

Kaka nods.

Ragini got scared. I just got to know about her I can't lose her now. "Laksh please let's go I need to see her!".

Laksh nods. "Haan Ragini you don't worry we will go. You go upstairs and pack your stuff. I will make a few calls".

Ragini nods anf rushes up to her room.

Laksh looked at Kaka. "Kaka I have decided we will return with everyone. Please arrange the rooms".

Kaka nods and left to do his work.

Laksh called his mother.

Phone Convo:

AP was happy for his return call. "Hello Laksh where are you?! I have been trying to contact you since the morning!".

Laksh was hectic. "Maa relax. Please tell me how are all?!".

AP took a deep breath. "Haan all is fine so far. But she got an attack!".

Laksh nods. "Okay we are coming!".

AP frowns. "No, Laksh she is not ready!".

Laksh smiles. "Maa you are underestimating her! She is strong!":

AP understood. "Theek hai {it's okay} you come I will arrange everything!".

They ended the call and Laksh was waiting in the car.

Ragini comes with her bag. Laksh opens the door of the car booth and Ragini places her bag inside it. She sat on the passengers seat.

"Laksh start the car na!!!"

Laksh looked at her. "My angel! Please put the belt on!".

Ragini looked at him. "Haan Sorry!".

Laksh smiles. He starts to drive.

Ragini was impatient. "Laksh how is she?! I mean as a person?!".

Laksh smile. "Why don't you just look into the mirror!".

Ragini was confused. "What you mean?!".

Laksh smiles. "Ragini you are her copy! She is as nice as you are! She has a golden anf kind heart. She never thinks bad about someone, even in the worst moment she finds something good!".

"She got raped, but she got you too! You were her strength to survive all those years".

Ragini smiles. "If I had known it before, then I would be with her only. I can't believe it and I can't imagine it, how she could stay away from her own child".

Ragini leans her head on Laksh shoulder. Laksh smiles on her he rested his head on hers while driving the car. "You are not angry on me?":

Ragini looked at him. She kisses his cheek. "No Laksh, I'm not angry on you! Please you are my saviour! You have saved me!". She again kisses his cheek abf rested her head again on his shoulder.

The drive took longer than they thought they reached to the village late in the night!

All were sleeping....
_____