Ragini PoV (✔️)

Recap: the Wedding of RagLak. The announcement of making Ragini the head of the new company which is the result of the business fusion.

Ragini was fuming in anger....
What the hell is going on here?! Did I asked for a company?! Did I asked for power or Money?! No na then why they are dragging me in their business world. I don't want to have it. I want to live my life. I want to live my dreams, but all got shattered with one decision of my father...

My father, Shekhar Gadodia, a well known business man with high ambitions and a huge ego. He always wished for a son, but his destiny gave him only daughter's. I could understand his hate toward me easier if he would have hated Swara equally, but there is something blocking him. As if she is more precious to him.

Swara a sister only by the name. She always used me for her works, be it homework or household works, she never did something in her life. I had to work and that too openly in front of everyone, but who cares I'm just Ragini!

That is what my mother said "it's just Ragini" Oh hello I'm also your child why are you making a difference by calling me just like that why she doesn't say "You are my second child you have to obey the order of your elder sister". It's something that would make sense, right?!.

Now here comes my husband. Lakshya Maheshwari bought me from my father for a business deal. A business deal it's my life and not just a deal or a game only my life!!! I just have this one life and everyone wants to control it! When will I have the right to control my own life????! When!

From my childhood to my adulthood my father use to control me. "You will learn b.com or medicine but not dance". I was a passionated dancer and Dad knew that, but he never appreciated it. But when Swara said she wants to go to a dance academy he agrees.

What the fuck?! I know that Swara did this only to hurt me and to make me feel unhappy. She is my sister still she is hurting me with her behaviour. In school and college too. Instead of helping me she used to rag me.

My own sister ragged me! I told it dad. I cried many nights because of his behaviour. He said "At least someone gave you some attention take it and leave. Don't think so much and accept your life!".

I was shocked take and leave. Yes, from that day I never spoke about anything related to my life to him... but I thought a mother would surely listen and help her daughter. I mean there is a special bond. But I was wrong...

"Ragini just look at you and look at Swara. You have to change or else the ragging won't stop. I can't help you". How can a mother not help a daughter????.

A cold hand was on her shoulder to get her out of her trance. She looked at the hand and then into the persons face... he was just inches away...

 he was just inches away