Intro (✔️)

The story is based on RagLak (arranged) Business Marriage against Raginis wish...

Lakshya Maheshwari is 28 years old, one of the richest man in India. His ambitions are to be the best and the richest one. He has left his family to make a name for himself. His parents DP and AP are village people's with no aim in their life. But he always wanted to be more, not for him but for someone else. He did it he made it from a beggar to a billionaire... he started with a small business and reached the top, faster than he thought. He has an extravagant lifestyle as he earns more than he can spent...

Ragini Gadodia is 24 years old

Ragini Gadodia is 24 years old. She is the younger daughter of Shekhar and Shamistra [Janki is the real mother of Ragini, but she doesn't know. There is a past secret]. She has some dreams, but all is going to change as Laksh Maheshwari come with a marriage proposal and you never say no to Laksh!!!

Ragini is a woman, who has no trust in love or marriage as her parents doesn't show love to her, but her elder sister Swara... Ragini is always thinking of one small thing. What does Swara, has I haven't??. Most of the time she is taunted and hurt she is treat like a servant.

Ragini is doing a job, but no one knows it. Neither anyone asked or talk to her....

Shekhar is a Stone hearted man he could sold his girl for much money and he is doing it for a big business deal. He actually wanted Swara to marry Laksh, but Laksh denied it as he had heard rumours about Swaras character he wanted Raginis instead...

What will happen?!