Secret? (✔️)

Recap: Baby news...

Laksh was whispers something to the baby and Ragini pouts. This is so fair he is already sharing with the baby instead me... but he is so cute.

Laksh looked up. "You didn't slept yet. Liar...!". Ragini shook her head. "No, I can't sleep without you next to me!". She said with her cute pouting face.

Laksh starts to tease her. "Baach...!". He was offensively holding the belly of her. "Are you listening...? Ya I'm sure you are. It's your papa who is talking to you. You know your mom is a zero!".

Ragini looked at him open mouth. "What Laksh! How dare you?". She fumes.

Laksh laughs. "Even I'm smart and have learnt that if the periods stopped then you should consider a pregnancy or something else but here your mom good for nothing... bad right?".

Laksh places his head on her belly. His ear was on her navel. "Ahan oh okay no really oh haan correct... oh... na na na... Haan... what?... haan... okay!".

Ragini was looking at him expressionless.

Laksh looked at her. He was resting his head on his palm which was angled on the bed. "Baacha said. 'Shut Up Dad' I have to say batameez {mannerless} child. 'Stop troubling my mom' I didn't trouble you. Just told the truth. 'She carrying me in her womb for 9 months 3 of them passed by' so true but not my problem. 'My mom will keep me save, warm and healthy what will you do?' Correct what will I do?".

He comes up and took her in a hug. She was crying on his shoulder. "I will love her. I will carry her in my arms. I will hold her, when she needs me there won't be a moment I will leave her alone! I will massage her feet's. I will cook her meals! I will kiss her cheeks. I will accept all her deeds. I won't be angry on her never ever will I leave her... only love her! But don't tell her Baacha it's a secret... ssshhh!".

He whispers in her ear....

Ragini cuddles with him the whole night.

On the next morning

Both come down looking at Laksh and his protective style on Ragini. Janki and AP understood that he knows now.

Ragini was looking at him with so much love that it was noticeable for everyone. "Laksh...!". She stopped on the stairs. Laksh looked at her. "Haan Ragini what happened?".

Ragini hold her belly. "Baacha said carry me in your arms!". She looked at him. "Ssshhh it's a secret!". Laksh nods. He lifts her in his arms and come down with her. "You are playing my game with me?". Ragini nods with a smile on her face. "Haan and I will tell this news". She was smiling like mad.

DP was looking at them. "Youth is transient, but love is everlasting!". All looked at him with open mouth.

Laksh made Ragini stand on her feet's. "Say him!". He was holding her hand. Ragini was shying her cheeks were beautifully reddish. "Papa... woh... Laksh and I...?". She looked at Laksh, who was besides her. "Woh Laksh and I are becoming parents...! Our love is growing day by day!".

Laksh was holding her hand even tighter. His wife has become someone strong who isn't depended on anyone. Laksh made her sit and they started with the breakfast when his mobile rings. She pouts and Laksh did what she never expected him to do. He declined the call.

They shared a moment together and Laksh left for his office work. Ragini warns him to be on time or else she won't talk to him.

Laksh smile. "I have to clear one thing anf then I will be free. And available only for You!". Ragini was confused. "Laksh tell me now... Look Baacha too wants to know!". Laksh shook his head. "Not yet!". He caresses her belly n and left.

What is Laksh hiding?

In the evening

Laksh come home with a bouquet of flowers.
Only roses

Ragini was happy

Ragini was happy. "But Laksh was that your secret you wanted to announce?". She was looking at him like the other's.

Laksh shook his head. "No Baacha, this is just a small gesture from me for my beautiful angel. From now on I will call you only my beautiful angel. As the title of Baacha belongs to the small inside you!".

Ragini smiles by his cute words. He always finds a way to make her happy. "But Laksh then? What do you wanted to announce? Don't come with the music academy I already told it them!". Laksh shook his head. But then he starts to tease her again. "See how I could keep a secret with me?". Ragini rolls her eyes. "Ha ha ha very funny". She replied to him in sarcastic.

Laksh hold her hand and made her sit next to the other's. "My secret I was keeping with me, is just that we are shifting to the village!". He stood up as if he hasn't just blasted a bomb. No his news was like a bomb blast.

Ragini looked at him. "Wait Laksh you wanted to return I know that and I too want to live their in the village, which had created a man like you and has saved my mother. But Laksh your business your dream to be successful. What is with that?".

Laksh looked at her. "You are carrying my dream you are my success and besides I said we are shifting not that I'm giving up my business. I have decided to give Mary and Priya the power of attorney. But with limits. When we were in honeymoon both did great work. I trust them anf I will travel every 2nd week to the city only for 2 days I will stay just one night and then I will return to you!". He had planned everything.

Laksh stretches his arms. "You know we will open a dance school in the village so you can live your hobby somehow!". He kisses her cheek.

Ragini was happy as she too trusted Priya and Mary a lot. Janki didn't liked the city lifestyles it was also for her a surprising turn and his parents too just come to their support to fight but now all is settled.

__