A day off (✔️)

Recap: I Found you have become we found each other..

Ragini woke up the next morning on her bed alone. She was covered in her duvet remembering the kiss and how he picked her up in his embrace and made her feel save. He placed her on her bed and kissed her forehead putting the duvet on her. He left the room.

Ragini was smiling like mad. She had lost her heart on her husband finally she was having those feelings for him.

Laksh on the other side {his bedroom}. Was awake and happy too. Finally his wife understood that this wasn't a business marriage, but a love on. He was getting ready for the office, when he heard a knock.

Laksh turns and Ragini was standing there at the doorframe. Laksh smiles and Ragini smiles too she saw him wearing his tie. She shook her head and come near to help him.

Laksh was stunned. "Ragini you know I can do it".

Ragini nods. "Haan Laksh I know, but you looked so helpless that I thought to help you!".

She smiles at him adjusting the tie and his collar.

Laksh places his hands around her face and kisses her forehead.

Ragini likes it a lot

Ragini likes it a lot. "Laksh I'm ready we can leave for office!".

Laksh was surprised. "Office? You want to come with me?".

Ragini pouts. "Laksh don't forget I'm the new CEO of the company Maheshwari and Gadodia!".

Laksh smiles. "Haan Baacha I know you are, but remember one thing. The company section doesn't exists yet. As we just put on the terms and agreements which we signed!".

Ragini frowns. "Which means I will stay here and get bored the whole day!". She turns with crossed arms around her chest.

Laksh pouts. "No you are not, wait!".

Laksh took out his mobile and dials his office number!".

Mary his assistant picked up. "Oh Laksh you called? Is everything fine?". She was shocked, as he never calls like this.

Laksh looked at Ragini. "Uhm haan listen you know na about my meetings today?!".

Mary looked at his calendar. "Yes, Do you wanted me to cancel them?".

Laksh smiles. "Oh haan you can confirm me?!".

Mary smiles. "Yes, I can confirm you that I postponed them to the day after tomorrow!".

Laksh was shocked. "What you gave me a two day off! So sweet of you! You are the best".

Mary rolls her eyes. "Please stop buttering me!". She said in sarcasm.

Laksh smirks. "I have to otherwise next time you won't do that if I misbehave with you!".

Mary laughs. "Haha Bye".