Reunion (✔️)

Recap: RagLak had some lovely moments. RagLak are on their way to meet Janki.

It was late in the night, when RagLak reached the village.

Ragini looked at Laksh, who was lost in his thoughts. "Laksh what happen?!".

Laksh looked at her. "You are a princess and I have come to a village with you. I don't have much here, not even a big mansion because my parents likes it to keep it simple. And as far as I know my parents have locked the door from inside so we can't enter the cottage!".

Ragini smiles. "So you think I'm that fragile?! That I can't bear the beautiful cold night?! In this summer?!".

Laksh nods. "Haan Ragini. Besides here is no king size bed only that Manja {I love Manja}".

(Imagine it's night)

Ragini smiles. "Laksh please don't underestimate me! I'm not weak I'm strong, you made me strong. What can a night in the outside cause me?. I will sleep on that Manja, but I will be fully covered by my duvet!".

Laksh nods. "Haan I will put extra duvet on you. I have a blanket in the car booth you go I'm coming".

Ragini smiles. Stupid you are my duvet. I'm waiting for you not the blanket.

Ragini stepped out from the car. She went to sit on one of the Manja.

Laksh saw his beautiful wife sitting there and waiting for him

Laksh saw his beautiful wife sitting there and waiting for him. He come with the blanket and asked her to lie down.

Ragini refuses to follow his wish.

Laksh pouts. "I thought you are my good Baacha, but you are very bad and naughty! Not listening to me!".

Ragini 😜.

Laksh frowns. "Ragini what kind of behaviour is this now?! I'm not getting it!".

Ragini shook her head. "Laksh please come next to me".

Laksh thought a moment and nods. "Haan theek hai {okay fine} I will come".

He sat on the same Manja and was looking at her with a love filled smile.