The talk of Love (✔️)

Recap: Honeymoon. Ragini is hiding something.

AP looked at her. "It's okay Ragini you don't worry your Papa doesn't know either!". Ragini smiles as DP can't keep a secret.

Laksh come with that luggage. "Ahan Daughter come and you again forget your son!". He pouts with a faking sad face. Ragini hugs him. "You know even if they forget you I want na. You don't worry I Love you!". She kisses his cheek in front of the other's, which was more surprising for Laksh than anyone else.

Janki was very happy. Finally her daughter was receiving the love she was craving for decades. She is happy that Shekhar and Sumi bring up her, but of course what they did with her is unforgivable.

Laksh looked at her a bit shy. "Ragini they are watching!". He said in a whisper tone. Ragini bites on her tongue. "Haaw my husband is shying!". She said in a teasing way.

Laksh blushes. "Ragini!". He hold her by her waist which shocked her for a moment. "What happen did you just stopped to breath? Maybe you need some oxygen? I will deliver you the needed air!". He was coming closer to her... Ragini closed her eyes for a kiss, but Laksh just blow some air on her face...

Ragini opens her eyes and pouts. "Where is my kiss?". She asked him with little disappointment on her face. Laksh was numb. "Maa I think your daughter is ill something happens to her!". Ragini looked at him. "What are you saying?". She playfully hits him. "You pretend na not me I was ready you scary one!". She was standing on her feet's, when Laksh kisses her cheek. She smiles holding her cheek.

Laksh got a call, he excuses himself and went ahead with the luggage's.

DP hold Ragini's cheek. "You become mischievous!". Ragini shook her head. "No Papa, I just thought to remind him that I'm his love. He should always be lovely with me!". She said holding his hand. "Let's go he must be waiting for us!". They all agreed and went out of the airport to meet him. He was shifting the luggage into the car booth.

Ragini hugs him from back and Laksh felt a current passing through his body. "Oh my baacha is full on mood!". He turns and looked at her. "Ragini control a little bit and then you can love me as much as you want I won't deny!". Ragini nods. "Fine I will but you have to promise me no work!". Laksh looked away. "I have to make some calls after that I'm totally free for you! And your demands!". He tried to convince her, but she didn't liked it. She sat in the car at the passenger seat and ignores him.

Back at home Laksh was busy with his calls. Ragini was hell angry on him. How dare he! He is ignoring me an d only focusing on his work. I told him na I want to talk to him. He is so bad since he took over both the companies he is only working working and working. Arrrrg!.

Ragini was walking here and there. Janki saw that. "Ragini Baacha here have some juice!". Ragini was biting on her nails. "Maa please I'm not thirsty! This Laksh na isn't talking to me. When we were on the honeymoon trip he wasn't talking to anyone besides me! And now he is just busy with the phone his... 😭 my soutan!".

Janki hits her palm on her forehead. "Uff Ragini go and take the glass with you!". She shouts at her and warns not to disturb him in his work.

Ragini went up to her bedroom and saw Laksh lying on the bed wearing his glasses reading a novel. Ragini was shocked she looked at him with open mouth. She come on the bed placing the glass on the side table of her bed side, she was completely ignored by Laksh, who was lost in his book.

Ragini snatched it away and throws it on the floor. Laksh looked at his empty hands blinking a few times. He looked at her in disbelief. "Why?". That was all what could come out of his mouth.