Name {Identity} (✔️)

Recap: Laksh reveals about the past. He found Janki. Ragini and Laksh had a small moment...

It was the next morning and Laksh stood up early in the morning. He went to the washroom to freshen up. Just then he remembers that it isn't his bedroom. Oh haan Baacha is sleeping in my room. Right!.

Laksh stretches his arms and body up. "Aahh". A soft relaxing moan. He felt how his stiff muscles relaxes and went to his room, which was still locked.

He thought what might be the problem of her reaction as he could Sleep like a baby. Yet she screamed as if she had seen a ghost?!  🤔 maybe it was just a trick to be close to me?!.

Laksh shrugs. He took out the key for the room and unlocked the door from outside the room. It's not a crime I'm just entering my own room.

Laksh opens the door to find his friend on the floor. Laksh smiles. "Hey Micky?!". He bend down and lift the little mouse in his hand.

Laksh starts to laugh. "So Micky you are the reason why she behaves like mad?!. Bad, very bad my friend... hehe no absolutely not I Love you!". He kisses the mouse.

Laksh looked at the room and couldn't find her. He literally panicked and checked at the washroom. But there she wasn't... just then he returned to his room and heard a small murmur...

Laksh smiles, he slowly went near his bed and saw a shape under the duvet. A perfect shape of a woman body. He sat on the bed head side and looked at her shape. He removed the duvet to make her face visible.

Laksh hold the mouse. "What you say Micky. Nice right?! No! Haan right she beautiful?! No! Hmm Haan sure sure she is an angel...?! Still not satisfied... uff okay she is an unique piece, whom I have to change... ahaan now you are on  my opinion. Good boy... I mean mouse. Wanna wake her?!". He asked his small friend.

Laksh shook her shoulder

Laksh shook her shoulder. "Ragini?! Oh hello Ragini?! Wake up its morning!!!".

Ragini was still holding the pillow and cuddles with it. Her eyes were closed and her face was on the pillow hiding a smile.

Laksh again tries to wake her and she turns away hitting him with the pillow. "Don't disturb me...". She said in her sleep.

Laksh was surprised, but this give him an idea to wake her. He placed his mouse on the pillow which Ragini was cuddling.

Laksh wish I could be the one you cuddle like mad.

The mouse, Micky, was doing his work with his tail he was continuously irritating Ragini... she pouts and slowly opens her eyes.... to get the shock of her life...

Ragini immediately stood up. She sat on the bed shivering and staring at the hairy thing... she went through her hairs and then on her face.

Laksh was trying not to laugh, but this wasn't possible as her face expression was unique.