I met You {Laksh PoV} (✔️)

Information his POV is open he is sharing it all in bold and italic letters (his thoughts will be in brackets)!

Recap: Laksh tried to make her understand, who she is Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari. He also told her that he met her on the party... 3 months ago!

Laksh looked at her. Ragini was hurt, confused and angry. She pushes him and went to her room... silently she cries and bend down on the floor. She was holding her knees close to her body... bending down her head...

Laksh places Micky back into his cage

Laksh places Micky back into his cage. "Hmm do you want to hear me?! She runs away but you will stay right?!". He laughs looking at his house mouse.

"Okay let me tell you, when I met her... funny to share my thoughts with my pet hope one day she will come and hear my heart....".

🎼Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki laqeeron se

I have got you with great fortune
I have stolen you from witings of fate🎼

3 months ago I met her on the party she was looking stunning in her white gown. Here check... He took out his mobile and looked at the display which was with Ragini's picture 👇.

Isn't she looking stunning?!

I know you can't speak, but she took my breath away and my heart just with her attire

I know you can't speak, but she took my breath away and my heart just with her attire... she was shy and calm. The total opposite of Swara... 😤. (I come to take revenge... but she returned me to the right path...)

🎼Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki laqeeron se

I have got you with great fortune
I have stolen you from witings of fate🎼

When I was at the party everyone wanted to talk to me, but not she. I had to bear Swara. I had my problems I never thought that Shekhar would have another child in fact I really thought that maybe Swara could be Janki Bua's daughter... A shiver run down his spine. He shrugs it away.