I found You (✔️)

Recap: RagLak tu tu main main. Ragini is jealous. Laksh teasing her... Kaka told her about the house....

Laksh walks up to the room. He saw her standing at the door entrance.

She looked at her husband and smiles genuinely at him.

Laksh was looking at her... damn it! What is she thinking of me?!. A stalker?. Haan!.

Ragini rushes to him and hugs him tight her hand went behind his back and the other one was on his shoulder.

Laksh was totally numb as he was expecting her to shout at him.

Ragini hides her face on his chest. But something was irking her. She fumes *Arrrg* She shouts and looks at his chest, which was covered. She unbuttoned him and again hides her face on his chest. Oh my my he has muscles!.

Laksh was stammering. "R.. Ra. Rag... ini?! Leave me!". He felt something wrong in her changed behaviour.

He pushes her away and buttoned his shirt again.

Ragini pouts. Now I want to see his chest! Idiot! Show me!!!

Laksh made a face...

Laksh meri kiya izaat nahi hai {don't I have a dignity}?!

Ragini stood there with her hands on her hips. "Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari... I want to know what that wall means? Now!!! I won't accept an excuse!! You got it!". She shows on the wall with her pics.

Laksh shook his head

Laksh shook his head. As if there is nothing. "What? There is nothing to say!". He shrugs and turns from there.

Ragini stopped him. "Shut Up! Tell me the truth you liar!".

Laksh was quiet 🤫

Ragini shook her head and stamps when her feet's pleading at him. "Laksh!!! Tell me!! I want to know! Please🙏....".

Laksh lowers his head. Uff sooner or later I have to tell her. Oh okay...

"You want to know?!".