Unconditional Love (✔️)

Recap: RagLak moments finally they become one.

Laksh and Ragini were at their offices, now after 6 months of their unity Haan all happened now 6 months ago. Now RagLak were inseparable.

Laksh was working on a project, when Ragini enters his cabin. "Laksh how are you?". Laksh was busy in reading the file he calls her in with his hand. Ragini, who was already in the cabin pouts. "I won't talk to you!". That's it the business tycoon got scared he put the file away anf looked at his wife whom he loves the most. "Sorry Baacha!". He stood up and hugs her tight giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Ragini smiles. Both were sitting on the couch in Laksh office. "Laksh Maa called me. She said we didn't had a properly honeymoon and now they want to send us out of the country!". She said with puppy eyes as if he would deny their wish. But no this Laksh has given this idea by himself. "Oh so Maa said we should go for a honeymoon. Well Ragini my beautiful angel. If you want then we can go to... uhm?". He was thinking, well pretending to think of a destination. Ragini hits him with her elbow. "Oh Mister What you have planned!". She cups his face and was looking at him excitingly.

Laksh smiles. "Baacha I have thought about Scotland Orkney. It's historical!". He looked at her and he very well knew she would love it. She hugs him tight. "Yes, yes yes 100 times yes!". She kisses his cheek and vanished as she was preparing the luggage.

Laksh, who had completed his work returned to Home. Janki and AP looked at him. "Maa you told her that it was my idea!". The both lady's shook their heads. Laksh looked at his father, who was hiding his face behind his newspaper. Laksh shook his head. "Really can't you keep just one secret?". DP looked up at him. "You know how much I love her. She asked I couldn't lie to her!". Laksh agrees even he can't lie to her even, when he does it, it hurts him much more.

He went upstairs and looked at her, how she was packing all their stuff. Laksh was admiring her. "Baacha you think it is okay?". Ragini turns holding a bikini in her hand. Laksh was like 😮. "Haan that is very much okay!". Ragini just looked at her hands. "Laksh!!!". She chased him, but he faster than her. Both slipped and landed on the bed. Laksh was lying underneath her and Ragini on his chest. "I won't talk to you if you behave like this!". Laksh pouts. "What how do I behave? It's normal!". Ragini shook her head. "What is normal in this?". Laksh rolls over her. "Acha so I'm not normal?".

Ragini shook her head. "No no Laksh, it's not like that. You are very much normal. But...!". She was plucking on his coat. "You know in bed with clothes?". Laksh widen his eyes. "Oh directly to the point!". He took off his clothes and even hers in seconds.... 🙈.

Soon they arrived their destination for honeymoon. "Laksh you gave all the necessary information to Maa and Papa?". Laksh looked at her confused. "Like what?". Ragini shook her head. "Laksh company work decisions?". Laksh hit his palm on his forehead. "Baacha Papa doesn't like the business and Maa's aren't aware of it. I have given the responsibility to Mary and Priya!". He kisses her forehand and both enjoyed their honeymoon.

Laksh was kissing her bare back on the beach

Laksh was kissing her bare back on the beach. "Ragini I love You. But I don't want to share you!". He took his shirt which he had put in the bag and covers her. Ragini was smiling at him. "Uhm Laksh someday you...?". Laksh was kissing her lips not giving her the moment to speak.

Their honeymoon was over, but Ragini pouts. "Just 2 weeks with you. I don't want to go!". She almost cried. Laksh comes to her and holds her tight. "Aww Mera Baacha! Don't cry I will extend this for another week?". He hold her hand.

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh really????!". She blinks with her eyes in the hope he isn't lying. Laksh cups her face and kisses her lips. "Wait I will extend it just now!". He went down to the receptionist and made the formalities. Ragini was so happy that she had to jump on the bed.

Laksh saw her and all matters for him is her happiness. Laksh comes to her and jumped with her on the bed.... "Laksh I'm so happy!". Laksh just looked at her. "Haan I can feel and see it!". He hold her tight. "You won't leave me right?!".
Ragini was numb. "Laksh!!". She hugs him tight. "How can you even think about this that I would leave you? You are the reason of my happiness, you gave me everything I ever wanted. I would be mad leaving you. Which means leaving my happiness!". She cuddles with him.

Both were enjoying their time together forgetting the bitter past of their lives. He was holding her in his arms as she was sleeping on his chest. Her hot breath was stroking on his bare chest. He always wanted her to be close, today she is the closest person in his life. Finally he got her fully heartily. There wasn't any barriers between them, but still he felt like if she is hiding something, but what?.

Soon their extended time got over and they had to travel home. Ragini was in the plane next to him. "Baacha how you feel now?". Ragini looked at him his love is always shown through his eyes. "Laksh, my love all fine!". Laksh got suspicious. "What my love? Ragini all fine na you don't have fever or anything like that?". He checked on her forehead and her body heat, which just increase just by his touch. Ragini hits him playfully. "Laksh all are watching us stop this!". Laksh sat on his seat giving her stolen gazes. But she knew he was always by her side there was no one else for her in this world.

They returned back to India and found their parents waiting for them at the airport.

Ragini rushes to them. "I couldn't tell him!". She said only bearable for them. Laksh was busy in collecting the luggage.

__