The first expression (✔️)

Recap: Ragini had to suffer because of a lie. Laksh knows the truth, but can't tell her.

It was the next morning.

AP was awake and looked at Laksh. In the night she has changed her mind again and wanted to leave earlier. "Laksh we have to leave we got a call... I'm sorry!".

Laksh was upset and scared of the health of Ragini. "But Maa wait till the noon.... it's her first day!". He said it with a clan yet hurt voice.

DP nods. "Fine Laksh we will wait till noon, but you the best we can't stay longer!".

Laksh nods. "Papa I know Janki Maa is ill... but how can we help her! I think I should tell Ragini the truth!".

AP frighten, she shook her head. "No Laksh, not yet... she is still not strong enough to fight against this monster. The man, her so called father. She has to become a strong woman first... otherwise she will breakdown in front of him!".

Laksh nods, he is well aware of it. "I know Maa, you are right!".

Ragini was looking around. How did I come in this room... wait room?!. She scared and looked at herself, but she was fully covered. She looked at the room it is the same one she had used yesterday for her change. Just then she remembers what had happened. She cried her heart out again.

Ragini slowly gains some energy and stood up. As it was all new for her, she was scared to make a step forward, but then she looked around the whole room again just to find herself in it. Where is he?!. Where did he slept?!.

She opens one of the cupboards and was surprised. There were only lady clothes from western to traditional... she checked all remaining wardrobes. All was set for a woman.... She felt relived at one side happy at the other side still angry that this man married her for a business deal just to hurt her father... my Father is not mine!.

Ragini took a silk Shalwaar Khameez and went into the washroom. She comes out after getting fresh up. Her eyes were still swollen from the cry. She remembers the pain, but with the pain she remembers the new feeling... Haan there was a new feeling, she had never felt before it wasn't pity... no she knows how that feels as many were pity on her... no she felt love a mother's love. For the first time in her life there was this feeling of a warm heat... feeling the child's pain made her cry too.

Ragini was having a smile on her face, when she come down and saw AP scolding Laksh for his behaviour toward Shekhar.

Laksh was trying to explain himself. "Maa please, he only deserves this!".

AP knows it, but yet it was wrong. "Laksh Haan he did deserved it, not only this but much more, but he is also your FIL! Please keep this in mind, that he is elder to you and a father like person".

Laksh fumes he made a fist. "A father like person! Hell no! I won't give him ever this kind of respect. It's said give respect get respect. But neither he has taught it to his wife or child Swara, neither does he knows how to respect other's!".

"It's a wonder that Ragini is that kind and respectful to other's".

Ragini was listening to him as she was standing at the stairs.

DP comes to him. "Haan because she must be like her mother and not like her father!."

Laksh smiles hearing this. "Haan...!". Then his mobile phone rings.

Ragini couldn't hear the last sentences as before he was shouting. But then he was speaking in normal volume.

Ragini damn it what did they say?!.