Function / face off (✔️)

Recap: Family moment.

Laksh was happy all the projects Ragini took have been selected, he was arranging the party for her success.

Ragini was looking into her cupboard. "Laksh!! Laksh!! Uff this man where is he now?". She was looking here and there but couldn't find him.

Laksh was in his bedroom he was talking on the phone with his friends. "Arrey yaar she did it all by herself! Why would she need my help? You know there was a reason why I made her to the CEO!".

"What?. No not because I wanted to control her life. Shit no!".

"I chose her because I trusted her. She is very honest and hard working. She has a kind heart and she is always been underestimated. Look at her family. What did they archived is nothing in comparing to that what My wife has archived".

"Haan hahaha stupid Swara. Thinks she is that smart. How many times will she fall again!"

"Haan I heard it. She made an accident and run away... hit and run case Thank God she is just an 'employee' otherwise if they would connect her with the company then we might have lost the deals!".

"Haan see you later! Bye!".

Ragini looked at him. "You are talking about me behind my back!". She pouts. "You only praised me, don't you have any complaints with me?".

Laksh looked at her. "Why would I have a problem with you or complaints against you??". He hold her arms and rubs it a bit.

Ragini hugs him. "Because I'm a bad wife!",

Laksh didn't understand. "Ragini you have drunken something? You have fever? What is wrong with you?".

Ragini closed her eyes. "Laksh how long can a man wait for his wife?". She looked at him.

Laksh smiles. "Simple question as long as she takes. Now get ready as we are getting late for our own party ". He slightly pushes her out of the room.

Ragini stamps with her feet's. What the... uff!.

Laksh smirks. Aww Baacha I know what you wanted to say, but my answer was honest. I will wait till the end of the world.

Ragini choses 2 dresses. Janki come in to her help. "My Angel what happen? Why are you looking disturbed?." She come a f hold her shoulder.

Ragini turns to her with the two dresses. "Maa which one should I wear?". She was confused.

Janki shook her head. "That is all! Uhm what is Laksh fav?". She asked her n left the room.

Ragini looked into the mirror. Hmm what is Laksh fav colour?...

"Ragini what happen?"

"Laksh I want to know something".

"Acha Ragini, what?".

"Laksh woh, ur fav colour?".

"Acha you want to know my fav color... it's Black!".

"Laksh mine is red".