"Yes, we're ready stupid, now let's go," she said grabbing him by his beard and pulling him out of the room. I shook my head and laughed at their antics along with Khloe as we followed them out of the room and towards Kaiden's car.

About an hour later, we were at the club and much thanks to me, we were in VIP and I had already had one too many tequila shots.

"Whoa, sissy, don't you think you need to calm down a bit?" Jessie asked taking the shot glass away from me

"Come on" I whined "You guys already dragged me out here, might as well let me enjoy it" Ignoring her advice, I grabbed the bottle of Hennessy that was on the table in front of us and began to pour it into my glass.  These past few weeks had been rough for me, and I just really wanted to enjoy my night. At least if I got drunk, I could forget about my problems for a few hours. I had been back home with Trey for almost two months, but it seemed like we were arguing every day and sadly, I couldn't deny that I was most likely the root of the problems. My mood was all over the place and it seemed like every little thing he did seemed to annoy me. I guess most of it stemmed from anger. Sometimes, I get so angry from looking at him because he reminds me of our baby. She looked just like him when he was a baby and it hurt. I knew I needed to get over this, but I didn't know how. I knew that with everything I was feeling, I probably did need to speak to someone, but tonight, I just wanted to drown in my sorrows with his alcohol and enjoy my siblings.

Trey

"Hello," I said answering my phone.

"Hey Trey, I'm on the way home with Chanel. She's absolutely drunk off her ass, but I'll be there in about five minutes" I heard Khloe say causing me to chuckle

"Alright," I said before hanging up. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 4:53 in the morning and I was honestly surprised that she even lasted this long. Chanel hadn't been able to stay out or up late in years, but if she was enjoying herself, I was glad, because she had been stressing me out lately. I could tell she was still angry at me and I was growing more and more frustrated at that. I honestly didn't know what more I could do to get her to forgive me.  A few moments later the doorbell was ringing and I jogged down the steps to meet Khloe at the door.

I smirked when I opened it to see Khloe standing there with an annoyed look on her face as she held up Chanel.

"Here. Take her" Khloe said pushing her off on me. I laughed as I picked Chanel up bridal style while she whined something that I couldn't really understand. I said goodbye to Khloe before turning around and carrying Chanel up the steps.

"Trey, baby you're so strong," she said softly

"Oh Am I?" I smirked

"Mhmm. the strongest man I know." she sighed and rested her head on my shoulder "I missed you today. I don't wanna go to the club without you anymore. They're so boring" she said dramatically causing me to laugh. Once I got upstairs, I took her to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet. She was too drunk to get in the shower right now, but I knew if I put her in the bed with a face full of makeup on she would curse me out.

I opened one of the drawers on her side of the sink and pulled out some makeup removal wipes and began to clean her face. I had seen her do this a million times and I knew her routine like the back of my hand so much so that I even started doing it. As I removed her makeup, I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was. She and I had been through so much over the years and I know I did her wrong on multiple occasions, but I couldn't imagine doing life with anyone but her. I wanted things between us to go back to normal and even though shit between us was frustrating right now, it was worth it because it was her.