What Are You Doing Here?

Start from the beginning

"What-"

I grabbed her wrist, "Come on! The boys are gonna start wondering what's taking so long! Erika, can you tell your mom we're ready?"

Erika gave me a nod before dashing off to her moms room. Jade and I walked down stairs to find the boys still staring at the TV.

"What are you watching?" I asked as I sat myself on the floor.

Liam quickly shut it off, "Nothing." He's hiding something.... Then he added "Just the news."

"Oh, then why did you shut off?" I asked innocently. Jade sat beside me with a confused expression.

"Um, well-" Liam started

"LETS GO!!!!" Erika shouted as she sprinted out the door. Dammit! I was so close!!! I let out a frusterated sigh as I walked out the door.

"Who's car you going in?" Niall asked as he slipped his hand in mine.

"What car are YOU going in?" I teased.

Niall laughed, "What ever one you go in, duh!"

"I'm going in Kris' car." I giggled. Erika got the front seat next to her mom. Niall and I sat in the middle row. Jade, Zayn, and Liam sat in the back. I noticed Kody and Josh were in the back of Louis' car. Harry was sitting passenger, of course. Finally, Louis got in the car. He was fumbling with his keys.

"Guys, watch this." I pointed over to Louis. He was still messing with his keys. Ah, I can't take it!!! I wanna see what's gonna happen!!! Finally, Louis put the key in the ignition. When he turned on the car, the confetti and powder flew everywhere!!! Louis and Harry's face were covered in powder.

"Go, go, go, go, go!!!!!" Erika and I shouted. Kris stepped on the gas and zoomed off. We beat Louis to the In n Out. Erika, Jade, and I ordered for Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Kris. Louis and the others can order themselves! In total, just for us here, we got eight cheeseburgers, seven fries, and six shakes. Kris got a soda instead of a shake.

"Enjoy!" I laughed as I set the bags on the table. I sat in between Niall and Zayn. I pulled out a cheeseburger and took a huge bite. Right then, Louis walked in with a little left over powder. He sent me a death glare. Harry, Kody, and Josh filed in closely behind him. Harry sent me the same look. Oh geez...

Louis came back with his food. He had the same glare on his face as when he walked in.

"Why do you assume it was me???" I asked "It could have been anyone!"

"Because you were gone right before we left. And you said you were going to get me and Kody." Louis answered. He was still glaring at me. Even while he ate some of his burger!!!

"You have no proof it was me. And could you stop looking at me like that!?" I laughed.

"You mean like this???" Louis leaned across the table, right in my face with that same glare. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away by the face. Louis finally got rid of the glare. Then some girls came up to our table.

"HI!!!!" They shrieked. One had short brown hair with brown eyes. She was wearing a pair of shorts with a jacket and a hoodie. Her friend had long blond hair, a green tank top, and white shorts. "Can you sign this for us?" The girls handed them a notebook opened to an empty page.

"Sure!" Liam smiled. He took the notebook from the girls. "Do you have a pen?"

"Oh right." The blond girl giggled. She took out a purple sharpie.

"What's your names?" Liam asked sweetly. I love how he's so nice to everyone! I wish I could be like him... Some people just set me over the edge.

"I'm Emily and this is Paige." Emily said pointing to her friend.