The Not So Girls Day

"GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUTTA MY HEAD" The boys belted out in perfect harmony. Me and Erika were watching from backstage. And i have to say, its so cool!!!

"This is so amazing!" Erika screamed in my ear. She looked like she was having the time of her life.

"Now I'm climbing the walls. But you don't notice at all that I'm going outta my mind. All day and all night" Niall's voice pierced through my ears. He sounded so.. I can't even describe. The song finished and the tempo was slower. More Than This.

"I'm broken. Do you hear me? I'm blinded. Cause you are everything I see" Liam sang with so much heart. This was me and Erika's personal favorite. I looked at her and she was singing along. I joined in as well. After a few more songs the boys finally came off stage. They filed down the stairs, gave Erika and I each a hug and walked to their dressing room. When they all came out, they looked exaughsted.

"I'm knackered." Zayn stated. Erika smirked, "Then let's get you guys back home!"

"SLEEPOVER!" Louis screamed.

"Louis, everyone's tired as hell. It be better if just went to our flat." Liam yawned.

"Maybe next time, Lou" Harry patted his shoulder, and never leaving my eyes.

"C'mon." I said avoiding Harry's eyes. We walked back to the Range Rover and the guy, who's name I didn't catch, drove us home. We all piled in. I sat in between Niall and Erika. Louis had shotgun. Liam and Harry sat in the way back. 

An hour has already passed and we're not even close to home. Stupid traffic. I glanced at Erika and she was already passed out. I smiled and my eyes were starting to fall close.  I saw Niall staring at me, "Yes...?" I rubbed eyes.

"You're tired." It wasn't a question. I nodded and he pulled me close to him. I fell alseep right when my head hit his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Katie......" Erika whispered

"I'm sleeping." I groaned and rolled over.

"WAKE UP!" Erika screamed. My eyes shot open and I glared at her. She smiled and left. I realised that I was in my own bed but I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterdsay. I looked at the clock, it read 12:30. Shit. I climbed out of bed, threw an old t-shirt, some jean shorts, and my necklace. I slightly curled my hair and applied my mascara.

I made my way down the stairs to find Erika sitting on the barstool and Kris making pancakes.

"Yes! Pancakes!!" I smiled. I took my seat next to Erika and patiently waited.

"So what are we doing today? The boys are probably gonna sleep all day." Erika joked.

I laughed, "Ummmmm.... I don't know. Girls day?" I asked

"YES! We can go shopping and get some Starbucks!" She gave me a high five. This girl really loves Starbucks.

We finished our pancakes and walked out the door.

"BYE MOM." Erika screamed slamming the door behind her. We began our short walk towards the mall.

"You know what I wanna do?" Erika asked

"What?"

"Go to Disneyland." She nodded. I smiled at her, "We should! You know what else we should do??"

"What?" Erika questioned

My evil grin grew on my face, "Bring the boys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~