Goodbyes and New Beginnings?

**Two Days Later**

"JOSH, KODY!!! YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!!!" Kris screamed from the living room. Yep, today is the day that Josh and Kody go back home. It's one of those happy but sad situations. Happy because we get some what peace and quiet. Sad because they were always fun to be around. I know Erika is going to miss them, even if she won't admit it.

Erika, Jade and I gave up on the search about ten minutes ago. We're sitting on the couch watching Kris. She sighed in frustration. "Alright fine. We'll just leave without you boys!" Kris made her way to the door. Erika and I stood up to follow.

Right when Kris stepped out the door, Kody and Josh ran full speed toward Kris. Erika, Jade and I stepped out of the way allowing Josh and Kody to tackle Kris.

"DON'T LEAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?!" Kody and Josh shouted. Their arms were locked around her. Kris smirked as she dragged the two boys to her Toyota van. Kris loaded in the boy's luggage in the trunk before getting in the driver seat. Josh sat next to Kris in the passenger. Kody and Erika got the two captin's chairs in the middle while Jade and I sat in the back. Pulling out of the driveway, we started our ride to LAX airport.

I noticed Jade was texting someone on her phone. Most likely Zayn. They have gotten pretty close over the last few days. Erika and I still need to work our magic. I decided to get a head start.

"So, who you texting?" I asked her in a innocent voice.

She locked her phone with a slight blush on her cheeks. "Its no one."

"Says the blush on your cheeks!!" I teased. "C'mon you can tell me! Pweeeeaaaase, Jadey??"

Jade rolled her eyes and giggled, "It was Zayn!!! Are you happy now??"

"Very." I sat back in my seat with my arms crossed over my chest and content smile.

"Why did you wanna know anyways? Not to sound rude or anything..." Jade questioned

I pretended to examine my nails, "No reason."

Jade obviously didn't believe me, but didn't push it. "Alright."

We came to a stop in front of the terminal. We slowly climbed out of the car. I helped Kris get the bags for Josh and Kody. They were saying goodbye to Jade. They were making her laugh, what boys. Kris gave them a hug next. Kris looked so sad... I couldn't even imagine what is going through her head, seeing her child and nephew leave. Once she was done, Kris sat in the car.

Alright, my turn. I gave Josh and Kody a small smile. Josh pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back and whispered, "Don't do anything stupid." Josh laughed, letting me go.

Kody grabbed me and smoothered me into a bear hug, "I'LL MISS YOU, KATHERINE!!!!!!!!!!" Kody started to fake cry.

I slapped his shoulder lightly, "Shut up, I'll miss you too! And you can call me Katie." I smiled.

Kody laughed, "See you later, Katie!" This time Josh AND Kody gave me a hug. After two seconds of the hug, I felt like I couldn't breathe. It felt like they were getting closer and I couldn't get out.

"Guys." I breathed. They looked down at me. Kody must have noticed the look in my eyes.

He quickly broke away. "I'm sorry! Are you okay??"

I smiled a little and nodded, "Just fine. Now go say goodbye to you cousin." I pushed him by the shoulder in Erika's direction. Josh followed so he wouldn't have to be pushed. I let them have their privacy. I walked over to Jade who was people watching. I love doing this!