"Merlin," Reg mumbles.

"JUST HUG EACH OTHER!" lily yells. I chuckle and open my arms wide, walking towards my baby brother. Reg runs into my arms , burying his head in my neck.

"I missed you, I missed you so much" I whisper, rubbing his back. I can feel Reg crying against my neck.

"Don't cry, little one" I coo.

"I missed you too" Reg manages to mumble. I hold him closer in my arms. I gently push him away and fame his face in my hands, running my fingers over his cheeks.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming," I mumble.

"You're not dreaming, you're really here" Reg chuckles.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"Sixteen" Reg says. The I remember something. He looks exactly the way he did when I left home.

"Y-you haven't been happy since I left home?" I ask, stuttering.

"No, Sirius. I fucking missed you. You have no idea how much it hurt me when you left" Reg says, looking down. I lift his head up and kiss his forehead, trying to put as much affection as I can in it.

"I do know. I do. I was so scared to leave you with them. I-I just don't know what I was thinking" I say.

"You were thinking about your well being, Sirius. I was still in Hogwarts and you couldn't take care of a minor. You thought you did what was best for me, but what was best for me was being with my big brother" Reg says. I hug him again, more gentle. "I really did miss you, but that's in the past now" Reg whispers against my shoulder. I kiss the top of his head, running my fingers through his hair. We break apart and I tuck him under my arm, not planning on letting go. I look at my hand closer.

"Hey, James?"

"Yeah?"

"Why am I still wearing my wedding ring? Remus and I got married when we were nineteen" I ask.

"Because when you're with Rem, you're happy" Reg answers. I smile and twist my ring around on my finger.

"How do I look at him?" I ask.

"Reg, you can take him" Lily says softly. Reg grabs my hand. We walk to a small patch of grass. You can see over the edge.

"Come on" Reg urges, tugging at my arm.

"Are you off your nut!?" I yell.

"Do you trust me, Sirius? Also, you're already dead" Reg says, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Yes" I grumble. Damn, I missed this. Reg pulls at my arm.

"Think about your best memory of him, and for the love of Merlin, don't panic" Reg instructs. I think about the first time I kissed Remus, smiling to myself. Reg pulls my arm again and I feel myself falling, but I don't panic. It's just like I'm apparating.

"Open your eyes" Reg whispers.

"Do I want to?"

"I really don't know, but do it anyway"

I do as reg instructs, opening my eyes. The sight before me makes my heart break. Harry is curled into Remus. Remus is softly cooing at him. I strain my ears to hear what he's saying.

"I know, pup. We'll be okay" Remus whispers. I feel tears in my eyes as a nervously twist the ring of my finger.

"Oh, my merlin" I whisper. Reg squeezes my hand. I pull away from him and move closer to Remus, tears silently streaming down my face. I watch Harry snuggle closer to Remus.