Strada Per La Proposta

Flashback

"Are you The Mendoza femme fatale?" The man asked Maine to confirm his guess.
Maine and everybody was appalled as they heard the question.
"Pardon?? And who are you by the way?" Nico asked the intruder right away.
"Ohhh, I am a correspondent from Japan Sports and they were already preparing for the upcoming big event next month. And I am on vacation right now. Good thing though, I have her photo with me since we wanted to at least have a glimpse of The Maine Mendoza is. She was featured through an article of one of her daredevil stint!" The reporter explained.
"Well, we didn't know that. She was not even aware of it!" Nico was somehow feeling annoyed when he learned that.
"It was one accidental shot, I think! When she won a race over a certain Rick. She was caught on camera when took off her helmet and was hugged by a beautiful boy!" And he took the magazine out to show them the pics.

Nagkatinginan si Richard at Nico. Isinama nila ang reporter at isinulok.

"Alam mo bang pwede ka namin idemanda dahil sa paglalagay mo ng picture ng walang pahintulot sa magazine na yun?" Nico said, his face serious.
"I know and that's why I went here to ask consideration for this. I want you all to know about this para Hindi na din kayo mabigla pagpunta ninyo sa Japan!" The reporter said (tonong hapon na lang)...
"At kung Hindi ako pumayag at ituloy ko ang pag demanda? Invasion of privacy?" Pananakot ni Richard.
"No, please don't... Please don't... What can I do to make amends?" The reporter said. Nagkatinginan si Nico at Richard matapos marinig ang sinabi ng reporter.
"Then you have to cooperate with us on watever plans we have. Dont worry its not illegal...!" Richard said.
"You just have to wait for us regarding the plan, but as of now, enjoy yourself and wait for our next move!" Nico said. The reporter, though reluctant agreed to them, thinking as long as it is not illegal he is safe.