Thank You

Guys, first and foremost, I would like to thank those who follow my stories... Sorry if the updates are random.  But as true-blooded writers says there are times when you are inspired to write the whole story and times you just want to read others creations... This is my third story and I was like...
"Wait, what? (ctto FROZEN) #196 in fanfiction????!!! Is this for real??!!! Aside of course I am the writer... Hehehe... No kidding aside, I was in the last part of my highschool days when I was hooked up on pocketbooks but it was Harlequin romances.  I was curious at first because yung tita Kong matandang dalaga ang nagcollect nun... So I started with one story and the rest is history... I find loots at NBS September sale every year... From Harlequin, to Danielle Steel, to Johanna Lindsey, to Krentz and the deceased author Sidney Sheldon... And then I was hooked with poetry books, lang leav, Michael Faudet... And then there's Maine Mendoza... Hehehe....
And that got me inspired to write as well... I've started with poetry since high school... But stories like this, it was just a dream.  But one day I muster all the courage in me to write down and got inspiration from a beautiful love story that is transpiring in our very eyes, I wrote down my first story... Thank you for those who read it and I can't thank you enough... Thank you, thank you... Never in my widest dreams I will be able to write down a love story but you make this possible...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

Fighting!!!

(Sorry for typos*** although sabi ng isang account na follow ko sa twitter bawal na typo error sa ADN, hahaha)...

Love you, Guys!!!