Atto di Fede (2)

"No need to thank me bro! I am willing to be her lifetime bodyguard if she is willing to have me!" RJ said before he drop the call...

Nico heard it loud and clear... He knows, he felt and he approved... But it's up to them if they want to have a "them"... I am all but here to support from the start... And he smiled... A genuine smile that was not often seen on the handsome face of Nico...

Meanwhile, at the resto, RJ was able to find the medicine... He walked over to Maine and use a hot towel to wake up Maine... And good thing, Maine regained consciousness again...
"Baby, you need to take this meds, the one that you have requested...!" RJ gently lift Maine's head, making sure that it will add pain in her migraine...
"Need to take meds, devil's pain is here... Need to do it...!" She chants over and over before she pops up the medicine to her mouth...
"Thank you, Baby! I'll b. Back tomorrow, devils not a-winning over me... I promise... I'll be back...!" She said weakly and tried to smile a little... Before dozing off again...
"RJ, may I suggest get Maine to the hospital to be checked by a professional?" Daddy Ricardo said...
"Nico, said it was an ordinary scenario with Maine if she is too tired or her emotions are heightened... Her migraine sets in when she was like reigning her emotions... Plus naulanan pa siya nung isang araw tapos napagod pa ng husto sa pagluluto... Kaya po ayun, bumigay ang katawan... Don't worry dad, I will make sure to take care of her for the rest of the night until she is okay!" RJ, with sheer determination, promised them...
Parentals are not but to comply with his request and they are happy for that... But made sure that they will be handy if he needs them... RJ thanked them and decided to bring Maine home to be able to rest well... She needs proper ventilation and a good bed to make sure she will relax...

Daddy Ricardo drive them home after making sure that the resto were close and Maine is as comfortable as she can be in the arms of RJ... After almost 30 minutes, they are at home... RJ wasted no time, he carry Maine to his room...
"RJ, why on your room?" Lola inquired...
"Lola, mas maayos po ang ventilation dito sa kuwarto ko compared sa guestroom...!" RJ said...
"Pero anak pwede naman sa kuwarto ni Riza...!" Lola suggested...
Before he could retort, Riza with one of her classmate came out from her room...
"Huh? Kuya sino siya? Girlfriend mo?" Riza inquired... "Ang ganda niya!" Riza added...
"Yes she is...!" Getting the gist of Riza... The classmate she had bought to the house is one of her friend that has a biggest crush on him... And since he is not interested to the girl whatsoever, he told her he is off the market... But this one is persistent until she saw it herself...
"Lola, we will go to my room, she really needs rest...!" Paalam niya Kay Lola...
Having seen the gist between the sibling, Lola agreed in an instant!
"Just make sure you make her your wife, Faulkerson! I don't want any other girl for you, only her!" Lola made sure that it was clearly heard by Riza's classmate...
Riza's classmate just shrugged it off and asked Riza to go back to their room to continue their project... She felt sorry for her but neither her will not tolerate it... She can be a friend but never a good friend... She was forced earlier to be her partner because she suggested it to their professor...

On the other hand, RJ safely and gently deposited Maine on his bed... He felt peace upon seeing her form on his own bed as if the bed was made for them... This is the first time that his bed will bed a girl... Come to think of it, Maine is the first girl, except from my family who actually enter my own humble space... Even her last girlfriend five years ago was not able to enter his room... His room is his personal space, so he did not allow any girl in it especially on my bed... As I am thinking of it, I now understand why Lola asked me if I am sure to have Maine in my room... And for the first time as well, I felt peace seeing Maine on that bed... I cannot imagine other girl to sleep on that except Maine... I only want Maine... Only Maine...
He felt Maine's neck and the fever is still raging on so he got a basin and a warm water to put it on Maine's head... He check her backpack if she has another pair of change clothes but found out that she only have shorts and a blouse... He was torn leaving Maine for a while to asked Riza for a pair of clothes but decided over it since her classmate is in her room... He remember that Maine wants loose shirts so he decided to owe her one on his white v-neck t-shirts... But how about a pajama... Can she also use his? But its too big even if he have spare ones... He then decided to make sure .wine is comfortable so he leave Maine at the room for a while... He is looking for his Lola... Lola was already on the lookout of Richard at the dining table. Upon seeing his grandson approaching, she gave a new pair of pajamas to him...
"Eto na ipagamit mo para komportable siya apo...!" Lola said...
"Lola, kayo na po ang magbihis sa kanya, please!" RJ asked her Lola...
"I thought you'd never asked... Kung nagkataon RJ nabambo kita... Sa klase ni Maine, hindi siya pwedeng mabastos sa bahay na ito... Kasal muna bago hala-hala! O halika na apo!" Sabay tayo ng Lola niya papunta sa kuwarto niya...
"Riza, hindi naman maganda yung girlfriend ng Kuya mo e... Tapos ang arte pa, nagpabuhat pa talaga Kay RJ... Malan--!" Sabi ng kaklase ni Riza pagdaan nila ng pinto, nagkataong nakabukas ang pinto ni Riza...
"Subukan mong ituloy yang sinasabi mo, uuwi ka ng wala sa oras! Wala akong pakialam kung babae ka pa, just get that filthy mouth of your off her!" RJ said, seething with anger... Lola and Riza was surprised with his outburst but nonetheless shrugged their shoulders off as if telling "keep your mouth shut or earn his full wrath...!"
"Riza, talk to that lady to behave or she will go home alone... Wala akong paki kung babae siya!" And then RJ left them without even a glance... After leaving a warning, Lola followed RJ to his room to help him change Maine's clothes while Riza said to her friend..."wag kasi ang mahal namin!" And then off with their project... Her "friend" scowling but will heed to the warning... RJ on his fury is a sight to be feared!