Rendezvous Insonne (2)

Maine really relaxes this time. She was enjoying her bubble bath. She also has her mind on to her car project but mostly about the guy outside this little room. She herself was still feeling surreal having a very good looking boyfriend and How her parents will react on their relationship. She dont think her parents will have anything to say about RJ, pero siyempre iba pag boyfriend mo na di ba? Her mind is still drifting when she heard a knock at the door...
"Mahal, mukhang diyan muna gustong matulog a? Masama yan, mahal... Halika na, I ordered us some snack before we go to sleep!" RJ said.
"Be out in a bit...!" She said when she realize that it was past 12 midnight already. She has been in the bath for more than an hour. After another five minutes, Maine came out wearing a short and a pink blouse...
"Shit... Napakainosente ng suot niya pero bakit ang hot pa rin niya! Ang amoy niya, grabe ang bango-bango! Ang skin niya napakaflawless at mamula-mula pa! Hay, mahal, napakaganda mo talaga!" RJ sighed inwardly.
"RJ??? Ummm, RJ?? Inaantok ka na ba? Dapat kasi natulog ka na, hindi mo na ako hinintay e!" Sabi ni Maine sabay ng snap ng daliri sa harap ng mukha ni RJ.
"Ang ganda mo, mahal!" RJ said still in awe.
"Hoy, inaantok ka na talaga! Gising muna! Hoyy! Hooy, mahal!" Maine said, inuugoy na si RJ.
"Ummm, mahal! Nagpaakyat nga pala ako ng snacks, wanna join me?" RJ asked her.
"Okay! Thank you, after a long bath, I really want to get some tea to relax more!" Maine said while she is fixing her things on her side bed.
As they sat down at the coffee table in front of their snacks, they can't seem to stop staring at each other. They seem to have a comfortable silence, when Maine's phone rang...

"Hoy, matulog na kayo! At no hanky panky or else ban ka sa karera!" Nick said threatening Maine.
"As if you can do anything, e ang layo mo ohhhh!" Maine answered and signal RJ to keep quiet!
"Yari ka talaga sa kin, Mendoza!" Nick said and was met by a moan on the other side...

Maine and RJ decided to playtime Nico!
"Hihihi, ano ba RJ, wag dyan! Hihihi...!"
"Wag ka malikot, just feel it...!" RJ said huskily...

"Mendoza, get back here right now! I am no longer joking! Drive your damn car back here NOW!!!" and since Maine put it on a speaker phone, RJ heard it... They both guffawed out loud coz they no longer contain the laughter...
"Got yah???!!!" Maine screamed...
"Calm down, bro! I will marry her first before that!" RJ said. And that made Nico calm down but left Maine blushed furiously... The call was put down after they assured Nico and bid their good nights...