Somewhere Only We Know

5...6...7...8...

And I heard her voice... Sweet yet strong...

I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Isa sa mga paborito ko ang kantang yan... I have my own secret place where I can be weak and where i can cry... Where I can be me, tired and afraid... I found myself mesmerized by her song that I was surprised I am now holding a microphone and up to the stage while singing...

Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

And I only have eyes on her and I can see that she was really surprised... I can't blame her... Only few people knows that I sing and even myself can't believe that I do... But only few can moved me the way she moved me with all her pent up emotions while singing my favorite song... She continue to play the drums while I am singing... And then...

Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go?
So why don't we go?

Ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah

This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

And we sing those lines together... And I remember all the things we did for the past weeks we have known each other... From the moment I've met her which was not so good... Our banters and most of all our random talks...And her sweet, sweet smile... I remember every little quirks and antics she did and for the first time in my life, I am singing this song with a happy heart... I look her in the eyes before the song ended with all the feelings I could muster on the moment...

"Somewhere only know..."

Everyone was in trance after the song is done... And after a few seconds, a bog round of applause was given to us...

"Encore! Encore! Encore!"

I saw her a little flushed... A off smile on her face, a little confusion on her eyes for a fraction of a second before she said...

"Uyyy, ang galing mo palang kumanta! Naks! Ayan tuloy nahingan pa tayo ng encore! Hahaha..." Medyo kabado pa niyang sabi...
"Tol, ganda ng boses natin a! Ayos, may bokalista na kami... Hahaha... Anyways, encore daw? Carry?"
Wala akong nagawa kundi tumango...
Maine started a new song and played Hallelujah by Rivermaya, which was played and participated well by the audience... We ended up with Coldplay's Yellow, which was Maine's favorite according to his Kuya...
The set was a bomb, everyone enjoyed it and I myself immensely enjoyed knowing that Maine enjoyed it as well... (O db sobrang enjoy, I can't say anything but enjoy... Hahaha - RJ's POV)... But as the saying goes, once you are too happy , there will be nuisance after and that's what happened...
"Hi, pretty lady! You are indeed a performer up there!" A man in suit greeted Maine...
"Uhhh... Thank you, I guess!"
"I am Frankie, by the way! I am the sponsor of this whole charade!"
"Uhhhhmmm, good for you!"
"Yes, I am good!"
(A/N: trying hard um-english ang Frankie, hahaha)...

Maine's POV
Nasaan na ba yung dalawang yun? Nakakainis naman tong kausap ko oh! Sino kakapitan ko Pag hinangin ako sa sobrang yabang nito?!"
Nakita ko sila na pinapaligiran ng mga girls...
"Sus, ayun naman pala! Mga lalaki talaga, iwanan ba ako? Huh? Kainis!

" by the way, I am Frankie!" And he extended his hand to me... And since I have good manners, I extended my hand for a brief handshake... Apparently, he held my hand and kiss the back of it...
Ah, kinikilabutan ako! Lumayo ka sa akin! Wahhh!
Nagulat na lang ako ng may humawak sa kamay ko at inagaw ito Kay "hangin"...

" I am RJ, pare! Her beau!" and he pressed his hand a little harder...
"Oh, I see!" Frankie said and after he let go...
I can see he is a bit red... Maybe because of the attention from the girls sh is getting right now...
"Oh, RJ, its nice to meet you... Ang galing mo kanina... By the way, can I have your number?" Sabi ng isang matangkad na babae na foreigner ang hitsura...
Huhhh! Nakakainis na babae ito... Sarap sabunutan!
"Sorry, but I am no longer available... By the way, here is Maine!"
"Hi, and you are?" - Maine
"I am Cindy, by the way! and nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you as well...!"

After ko narinig yung sinabi ni RJ, nalungkot ako! Ewan ko ba parang nasasanay ka kasi ako na andiyan siya, nakaalalay sa akin tapos yun pala may nagmamay-ari na! Bakit ganun para gusto ko Sana ako na lang yung nagugustuhan niya! WTF??!! paanong nangyari na nagkagusto ako sa kanya?!!! Wahhh, kailangan ko umiwas, ayoko masaktan lalo na hindi na siya available!!! Wahhh!!! Heart naman bakit of all people sa guwapo pa? Waaaahhhh...
(A/N: Hala, Maine! Alangan naman sa pangit, hindi ka bagay sa mga pangit, hahaha)...
Kailangan ko na siyang iwasan kahit ano mangyari!
Para sa akin at sa kanya... Ayoko masaktan....