The Sudden Dance

They stayed there until they were able to finished their coffee... They liked the peace and quiet they have found on that place, on that particular time... They don't talk but they felt as if they just need each other to feel that inner peace they have found at each other... They both have drowned on their own thoughts and yet you can see peace on both their faces, as if they contended themselves of having each other... After almost an hour of comfortable silence, Maine gazed at RJ and as if that small movement has been their cue, RJ gazed at Maine at the same time...
Maine smiled the same time with RJ...
"Thank you...!" RJ said...
"Why do you need to thank me?" Maine asked..
"I don't know, I just wanna thank you!" RJ said...
Maine smiled contentedly...
"Thank you as well for the trust with regards to your car... I promise that after this stint, whatever happens, I will return your car on its original form... Pinky swear on it!" Maine said...

"She really is most kind! And she really shines when she smiles... I just wish I could ---!"

"Its drizzling?!!! With all this stars and clear skies?!!! Its drizzling!!!" Sigaw ni Maine... And she looked up and closed her eyes to feel the rain...
And as RJ gazed at her, a realization suddenly came up... "Shoot! I love her... I really, really love her!" And he was in panic after that...
"Maine, let's go baka lumakas pa ang ulan na ulan na yan magkasakit pa tayo!" Sigaw ni RJ na inayos na ang mga kalat nila...
"Can't we stay for a while please? Its been ages since I felt this ambiance!" With her puppy eyes, looked at him...
"No! Go inside... I will drive this time, tell me the directions...! With a shout, he pulled Maine out of the hood...
Maine, as the moment was disturbed, followed his lead, sulking bad when he entered the car... she enable the GPS and input the address of the gasoline station... When RJ settled himself in the driver's seat...
" use the GPS, the info is already there...!" Was all Maine said before she closed her eyes with a scowl on her face! He just ignore her and study the locator... It's only a fifteen-minute drive and he allowed himself to drift on his own thoughts rather than talk to the scowling Maine regardless of finding her too cute, though!
"When and how did this happened?" RJ said to himself!

"How in the world can this guy destroy that one wonderful moment?" Maine thought to himself...

"I never thought of this complications, man! You should not fall in love, its not part of your agenda at this moment!" RJ on his mind...

"Nicomaine, what is happening to you? That boy is not the only one who lacks sensitivity even Nico did that to you sometimes but why are wanting to strangle that boy beside you?" Maine is having her rants on her brain...