Rendezvous Insonne

After their dinner, they decided to book for a twin bed room. Good thing that there is still one available room and they took it. And since this is unplanned, they got up the stairs towards their room. As usual, Maine checked the room especially the bathroom. She plans to "overstay"/at the bathroom, the moment RJ is.done with his essentials. She felt too.sticky.and she cannot sleep without taking a bath. Upon realization of taking a bath, an afterthought came over.
" Fudge, I dont have a change of clothes. I cannot wear the same dress, I will still feel uggghhh! Nico, wait till I get my hands on you!"
"Opps! Is there any problem with the room? She seems irritated and problematic!" RJ said inwardly.
"Ummm, mahal? May problema ba?" RJ asked hesitantly.
"Mahal, wala akong pamalit na damit! Paano ako matutulog?" Maine blurted out.
"Yun lang... I have one spare shirt at my compartment, you can use it!" RJ said.
"Hala, e paano ka naman? Si Nico lahat may kasalanan nito e! Naku talaga, sasapakin ko siya pag nakita ko siya!" Maine said irritatingly still.
"O wag ka na magalit, we can do a trip over to Dreamland Arts and Cafe, they have shirts there and other essentials!" RJ said. He remembered na dun siya nakabili ng t-shirt noon and the last ime I checked they also sell shorts and pouch, among other things.
"Okay, can we do it now, Mahal? Kasi hindi na ako makahintay na maligo e
.. Please!" Maine said sweetly.
And as usual, the queen won. It took them 10 minutes to visit the place amd it was quite good for a rendezvous. They came back at the hotel the soonest they got all they need. A blue and pink shirt for RJ and Maine, a two pink and blue puruntong for both of them, an embroided bath towels for each and one of then. Dei also got keychains, and artworks....
Once they've reached their room again...
"Mahal, do your essentials na... Mauna ka na, please... Matagal ako gumamit ng banyo, baka pagkatapos ko hindi ka na makapaglinis kasi nakatulog ka na!" Maine said.
"Mahal, malinis ang banyo ha, baka lilinisin mo na naman yan! Gaano ka ba katagal gumamit ng banyo at parang sa pananalita mo e, gusto mo dun na lang matulog!" RJ said gathering all his essentials. 
"Ihhhh... Basta... Go na!" Maine said.  Natatawa si RJ na sumunod na.  While RJ is in the bathroom, Maine doing a text convo with the "trio"...

M : mga buset kayo! Pinagtripan nyo kami ha? Wait till I get my hands on you, guys! Lintik lang walang ganti...

J : Baby, napasama lang ako sa dalawang ugok!

S : Baby, si Lola ang nagsabiSino ba naman ako para tumanggi? Hindi kaya ng puso ko ang makasakit ng matanda.

N : Mendoza, matuwa ka na lang, grasya yan! Hahha... Pero seryoso, no hanky panky!