79: J'ai Besoin de Vous

Thomas Jefferson X French!Reader

WARNING: PURE SMUT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We picked the best room for last, didn't we, darling?" You smirked after opening the doors to your favorite room in the house.

You looked around the library, books lining the walls, passed down from generation to generation of Jefferson's, some new, most old, but none of them mattered right now. The only thing you and Thomas would be doing in this library was completing a longtime goal of yours.

To break in every room in this extensive mansion your husband, Thomas, had inherited.

"We definitely did." Your husband whispered in your ear, kissing the sweet spot behind it.

You closed your eyes and let out a small moan as he continued down your neck to bite your shoulder. You leaned back into his body, his arms snaking around your waist to pull you closer to him. You moved your ass against rising erection.

Thomas moaned and broke away from you.

You stepped forwards and began to lift your shirt from your body, bringing it up and over your head to reveal that you'd chosen to not wear a bra that day. It wasn't the only thing you chose not to wear. You tossed your shirt to the side as you reached the table in the center of the room. You placed your hands on the edge, and leaned against it, showing off your ass with a little shake, your short skirt fluttering and revealing your lack of underwear. You could practically hear Thomas growling behind you as he followed you to the table.

Seeing your surprise, Thomas tsked, "Petite coquine!"

Before you knew it, Thomas's hands were on your waist, sliding down your thighs to flip up your skirt. You looked back to watch him sink to his knees behind you. He spread your lips and blew cold air on the sensitive area, sending a chill up your spine. A moan escaped your mouth and Thomas looked up at you.

"You taste so sweet, ma cherie." He held eye contact as he stuck out his tongue and leaned forward to take a swipe at your gushing heat. You eyes closed in pleasure as his lips locked on your clit, sucking, pulling and occasionally biting it.

You suddenly didn't feel steady in your heels, using the table to help you balance as your knees buckled and Thomas inserted a finger into your pussy. He moved it in and out agonizingly slow, making you bite your lip in anticipation. Pressure builded in the pit of your stomach, making your moans fill the room and echo off the walls. He added another finger and bit down, lightly, on your bundle of nerves, sending a new wave of pleasure through your body. Your arms gave out and you fell forwards so that you were bent over on the table, gripping the sides and chasing your high.

"Merde... " You pressed your hips back into his face, trying to create more friction as he hummed against you. All at once, the pressure released and you cried out at you came on his fingers.

Thomas stood up and turned you around, catching your lips in a passionate kiss. You could taste yourself on his lips, a taste you hard come to love. He picked you up and placed you on the wood table behind you, pulling you to the edge, your lips still locked in a kiss. Your hands went to taking off his jeans and freeing his erection. Your hands went to guide his member towards your entrance when Thomas took your hands away from him and placed them on either side of you.

His right hand left yours to guide himself to your entrance, teasing the tight hole with the head of his cock, "Patience..."

"Merde... s'il te plait, Thomas." You panted out, you free hand coming up to cup his jaw.

"J'ai besoin de vous." You pleaded with him, catching his mouth with yours once again as he entered and filled you up with his cock. Thomas moan out in pleasure, feeling your tight pussy squeeze his dick as he moved himself in and out.

Your mind went blank, the pleasure overcoming you. Every time you had sex with him, the pleasure would overcome you in ways that you couldn't comprehend or explain. You were sure that no matter how many times you did it, it would always be like this with him. You loved him to the ends of the Earth, the sex was just a bonus. A very big bonus.

You cried out as you came back to reality, Thomas pulling you closer to him, kissing and sucking at the tops of your breasts, leaving marks that you were sure to not cover up later. Your wrapped your legs around his hips, pulling him closer to you.

The pressure was again building into the pit of your stomach as Thomas kept slamming into you, having picked up speed while you were in your thoughts. You grabbed onto his shoulders, grinding your hips against his.

You threw your head back in euphoria as you came again, falling over the edge of pleasure and taking Thomas with you. He grunted and jutted into you, filling you with his seed. Thomas kept pumping into you, helping you ride out your overpowering orgasm along with his.

The lous sound of moaning and panting died out, and Thomas slowly pulled out of you, taking your face in his hands for another kiss. You smiled into it and hopped off the table.

"We did it. Every room in this house is now officially christened!" You bent over to picked your shirt up only to feel a slap on your ass. You gasped and stood straight up, only to have Thomas pulled you against him from behind him again. You felt his growing erection against your ass, and smirked.

"Que dites-vous de casser dans la chambre à nouveau?" He said into your ear, playfully biting it. Your arousal sparked again.

You turned and leaned up to kiss him again, pulling away after a moment, a playful smile on your lips. "Je dis que vous devez m'attraper en premier."

With that, you took off in the direction of the bedroom, Thomas chuckling and chasing after you.