62: Consecuencias (1)

Sonny de la Vega X Reader

im just copying and pasting from tumblr here sooo.... Okay this is my first attempt at writing Sonny, so it might be shitty, idk ALSO I DONT THINK SONNY WOULD OWN A CAR BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FIC HE DOES!! This was originally going to be called pizza, but I decided Consecuencias ((consequences)) was much better. I don't know why I told you guys this but... ANYWAYS ENJOY
~Peggy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eight months ago you and your family moved from Puerto Rico to the United States, New York to be exact. Adapting to a new life wasn't easy. New country, new school. You expected to be able to find friends pretty quick, but that didn't happen, and not to mention nobody really wanted to be friends with you.

Eventually, you found some acquaintances, and your parents insisted you invite them over for a birthday party while they went out for a date night.

Your doorbell rung, and 'your birthday party' was still going strong. You rolled your eyes at your 'friends' as they all danced with each other basically leaving you out.

"I guess I'll get it." You huffed and stood up from your place on the couch.

"Hi-" Opening your door, you stepped outside, and closed it behind you. The music was blasting inside the house and you wouldn't be able to hear anything.

You smelt pizza before you saw the pizza guy.

Then came a plea from the body behind the huge pile of boxes, "Help me..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Let's just go inside, and you can set them on the table."

"Okay. Just hurry, my arms are dying..."

You turned on your heel and went to open the door. You turned the knob and-

"What the heck?" You exclaimed.

"What happened?" The pizza guy asked and you sighed.

"I think someone locked the door..." You pressed your ear to the door and sure enough, you heard giggling and pattering feet retreating.

----------------------------------------------

"Nina! Open the door!" You banged your fist onto the door. It was hopeless, they had turned the music up to drown out the sound. "JESSIE! MATT! SOMEONE! COME ON GUYS!"

It was no hope.

You sighed and sat on the porch. The pizza guy already sat down and put the pizza boxes down next to him.

"Que amigos ((Some friends))..." He sighed.

You scoffed, "Cuéntame sobre eso ((Tell me about it))."

"¿Tu hablas español ((You speak spanish))?"

"Sí."

"Lo siento ((I'm sorry)). I didn't mean it. I didn't know."

"It's alright." You assured. "I feel the same way about them anyways. I mean. They hijacked my birthday party, and locked me out of my own house. So... Feliz cumpleaños to me!" Sarcasm dripped from your voice as you buried your face in your hands.

"Hey, It'll be okay." The guy confronted. "Their plan backfired. We have the pizza."

You chuckled. "I guess we do... I'm Y/n by the way."

"Sonny." Sonny shook your outstretched hand. "Happy birthday, Y/n."

"Thank you, Sonny." You smiled, "I don't mean to be rude, but.... Your job?"