19: A Great Week

Hercules Mulligan X Reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hercules!" You called as ran into your husband's shop.

"Yes, my love?" Hercules answered which told you where he was. You entered his office jumping up and down with a huge smile on your face.

"Guess what?! Guess what?!" You were jumping up and down excitedly when Hercules turned around in his swivel chair. He had his glasses on and it looked like he was just in the middle of a project.

"What?" He smiled at your excitement, and you hurried over to his side taking a seat in his lap like you always do. You shoved the piece of paper you were holding in your hands to his.

"Wha- OH MY GOD!" Herc's eyes widened when he saw what was on the paper.

"UH HUH!" You nodded with the biggest smile on your face."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Hercules asked while picking you up, setting you on the floor and getting up himself.  

"UH HUH!" You reassured with another head nod.

"YES!" He took your hands and you two started jumping around.

"NEW YORK COMIC CON!" You both cheered and jumped around, until you were interrupted by a new voice.

"Um... Hello?"

The cheering stopped. You and Hercules looked at the doorway to see a small woman smiling at the two of you.

"Miss Jackson! You're early!" Hercules laughed nervously, and greeted his client.

"I didn't want to be late." Miss Jackson chuckled.

"Well, I'll let you get back to your work. You composed yourself and gave Herc a kiss goodbye. You and the woman nodded at each other as you left the room and then the shop.

---------------

"We should dress up as Frozone, and his wife, Honey!" Suddenly hearing your husband's voice and the shut of your front door made you jump. You book fell out of your hands.

"Really?" You asked while picking up your book, and setting it down properly on the coffee table.

"Yeah, we could make the costumes, and then Marco could be a little iceberg!!" Hercules motioned to your dog, Marco, who had piped up at the sound of his name. He jumped off of your lap and ran over to greet Hercules.

"That's is..... A GREAT IDEA! I LOVE IT! Oh, and we should start ordering supplies right now we only have 2 months!" You picked up your tablet and started ordering materials unaware of the look of adoration on Hercules' face.

------------------

"Babe? Did you put up the costumes last night?" You called from your shared bedroom.

"No? I thought you were going to." Hercules said.

"Well, I didn't..." You answered.

"SHIT!" The both of you yelled. You sprinted from your room, down the stairs and into Hercules office. Hercules was just rounding the corner from the kitchen.

"OH NO!" You saw the damage done to your costumes you two had worked on so hard for the past month.

Hercules skidded to a halt beside you, and looked at the mess in horror. In the middle of the shreds of cloth, was your dog Marco, looking as innocent as ever.