54: Race Against Time (3)

Alexander Hamilton X Reader

This series is going from 3 parts to 4 maybe 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously

"Oh my lord, (Y/n), what happened? Where did this bruise come from?"

You didn't notice you were crying until you broke down. You hit the floor heaving tears. Your sister sat with you, hugging you to her and trying to sooth you. After a few minutes of tears, you were finally able to stand, and your sister led you to the kitchen.

She sat you in a chair then ran outside to wet a rag, coming back in, she held it to your bruised cheek and wiped away your tears.  You slowly calmed down.

"What happened?" She asked again.

Unable to speak, you tapped your ring finger. Your sister got the message and stood up, ready to march out of the room to your father's office, but not before you caught her arm.

"Don't." You sniffled, "It won't change anything."

"It might!"

"It won't!"

"It will. Alex will get the position. I just know it." Your sister knew of your plan ever since Alex came over. She was eavesdropping. She pulled you into a hug. "Just hang in there."

Over the next few months, your courter had began to get more violent, and your sister was having none of it. She may had been younger than you but she had the shortest temper.

She pounded on the door in front of her and waited for it to be answered.

"I'm coming! Give me a minute!" Hercules groaned, he finished buttoning up his pants and shirt and picked up the small clock on the table beside the door. Sighing, he thought, 'Who could be here at eight AM, he had no appointments... right?'

There knocking started again and Hercules pulled the door open without warning. The person who was knocking stumbled forward, and Hercules caught her.

She scrambled away from him, blushing furiously, but Hercules couldn't tell because her face was also red with anger. "What's the big deal?!"

"Me?! You were banging on my door." Hercules said and proceeded to go into his kitchen to make tea.

"I'm not here to argue with you. Do you know how to send a letter to Valley Forge?"

"How- How do you know that name?"

"Long story short, Y/n tells me everything, but she won't tell me how to get a letter there."

"Why? Why do you need a letter?"

"Have you not seen Y/n?"

"No. She hasn't come by the past few weeks, why?"

"The reason she hasn't come by is because she has bruises and cuts all over her body and she doesn't want Alex to hear about them."

Hercules sleepy demeanor dropped and anger covered his face. "Who did it?"

"Who else, but that son of a bitch that we call her courter. Now give me the address information so I can tell Alexander to hurry the hell up."

"Well, I know where you get your language from." Hercules marched over to his desk, still brimming with anger. He took out a piece of paper, and handed it to your sister. "Write. I'll be right back."