"Siri, dont. Kill. Him," Reg says, laying his hand on my shoulder.

"I won't, I'm just gonna rearrange his face," I mutter, walking towards the evil duo. Snape catches my eyes and smirks. I start walking faster towards him.

"Hey black, come to defend your baby brother?" Snaps sneers. I walk up close and get up in his face.

"No one. And I mean no one. Messes with my little brother. especially you, you greasy bastard," I growl, punching him right in the nose. Severus falls to the ground, clutching his nose.

"That was for hitting my brother," I say, sitting on top of him. I smack him again.

"That's because I don't like you," I smack him again, this time in the eye.

"And that was just for fun, so's this," I say, smirking. I hit him with my left hand this time, my dominant hand. Knocks him right out. I get up and shove my hands in my hoodie pocket.

"Siri, let me see your knuckles," Remus says, holding his hands out. I sigh and table my hands out of my pocket. Remus takes my hands in his, running his thumbs over my knuckles. I wince.

"Sorry. You need to ice them," Remus says. I look over at reg and James. Reg has a proud look in his eyes, James a scared one.

"Where'd Bella go?" I ask.

"Ran when you knocked snape out," Reg answers.

"Let's go find lily and Pete before Sirius gets into anymore fights,"

~Later, No POV~

SiriuslyPawsome posted a new photo!

SiriuslyPawsome:  It hurts like hell,  but it's worth it

SiriuslyPawsome: It hurts like hell, but it's worth it.

Liked by: HowlingAtTheMoony, LilyBug, JamesPronger and 18 others

ReggieB: Thanks, bro

SiriuslyPawsome: No one fucks with my little brother. I got your back, kid.

HowlingAtatheMoony: can I take a moment to say that I have the sexiest boyfriend in the world?

SiriuslyPawsome: You can always say that, Bae.

LilyBug: I beg to differ.

MarleyKillnon: Not a chance, Lupin.

JamesPronger: love you 😘 (LilyBug)

PettPete: Love you, (MarleyKillnon)

JamesPronger Posted A New Photo!