Fifty-seventh Cliché

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ah!" Mia gasped as she felt the pearl of nerves, already sensitive from the orgasm, shake from the rubbing of his veiny shaft. "Taehyung!"

"I want to be inside of you so bad, Mia." Taehyung pressed his body even closer to her, squeezing her body with his weight. "I want to fuck you mine. Have your tight pussy wrapped around my cock...god, you don't even know what I want to do to you."

"What?" Mia sputtering out her words could not focus on Taehyung's words.

It was impossible for her to focus on anything but the incredible waves of pleasure that came from their bodies riding each other.

➰➰➰

"Come out!"

"We're going. Calm your asses!" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he pulled his pants up, securing himself back inside. "Come on, love..."

Mia got up slowly with Taehyung's help, her hand wrapping around the larger hands. She attempted to lift her body up.

She could not get up.

"Taehyung..."

"What is it?" Taehyung growled at the door as the banging got worse.

"Taehyung stop fucking Mia and get your asses out here! You can fuck at the villa!" He could tell it was Jimin. And he knew Jimin received a slap on the head from Jungkook. "Ow, hey..."

"Shut up!" Mia looked up at Taehyung who finally stared at her back. His eyes more gentle when he looked at her. "What is it?"

"Taehyung, I can't get up..." Mia looked liked a hurt deer. She saw Taehyung's questioning eyes. "My legs feel like jelly."

"Come on then." He chuckled as he lifted her in his arms. He would have to ask the others for help with the bags. There was only two anyway.

"Finally," Jimin exasperated, "What took you so long?" Jimin noticed that Mia was tucked in Taehyung's arms bridal style, with Taehyung having a big smirk. "Oh...god, you guys did fu...was it fun?" Jimin winked at Mia.

"It's not that..." Mia blushed red as Jungkook slapped Jimin in the head again.

"You idiot!" Jungkook did not like the idea of that. It was too soon.

"Don't ask if you cannot handle it Jimin." Taehyung was too smug to feel annoyance for his best friends and their nosy little noses. "Let's go, before Jin Hyung smacks us with his chips."

"God...remember that time we..."

"Oh and help us with the bags." Jimin frowned as Taehyung continued to interrupt him but he shrugged it as he usually did. The bags were the least he could do. It wasn't bad to use his muscles once in a while.

➰➰➰

They've arrived happily though Taehyung had been annoyed at their seating arrangements. Mia had been seating next to him, but it was who she was sitting next to that had bothered him. Jungkook kept stealing her attention all throughout the flight and it was annoying.

To make matters worse, during the flight, Mia had slept not on his shoulders but Jungkook.

He was tired and annoyed and all he wanted was to go inside the villa and take a damn nap. And Mia was going to take a nap with him, whether or not she wanted to.

Everyone, other than Taehyung, was quite excited until as they reached where they were supposed. When they saw someone else's car in front of their private villa, moods began to go awry.

And it was bad if Jin was about to kill.

Their eyes narrowed, except Taehyung. He just wanted to take a nap, much like Yoongi.

It was in fact a female.

"You guys took so long to get here," the woman groaned and complained as she saw the males and one female near her.

"Layla?" Jin frowned but he immediately lightened up because it was someone he knew. He had been about to whoop the person who had decided to crash his carefully planned vacation.

Taehyung and Mia looked properly and saw Layla—just as Jin had exclaimed.

"Layla, what are you doing here?" Taehyung was not pleased, his vein popping. Mia noticed and wanted to poke it and to calm him down.

"Taehyung..." Mia tugged on Taehyung's arm. She didn't know why, but he had been moody all the plane ride to Bermuda.

"Don't be mean." Jin frowned at the younger male, snapping his fingers at him. He smiled at Layla. She was one girl who could invite herself anytime to their group activities.

"Yeah, Taehyung, don't be so mean to me." Layla loved being mean to Taehyung.

"You weren't invited." Taehyung snapped at her. He knew. Layla was up to something.

"More the merrier, right? Better if it's merrier!" Jimin laughed as his arms wrapped around Layla's shoulders. "How you've been sweetheart?"

"Get your hand off of me, if you want your arm still stuck in your pretty little shoulders." Layla snapped as she pushed Jimin always. For some reason she had never liked Jimin. She had always kept her distance from the male.

"Ouch, you hurt me so," Jimin pulled away pretending as if Layla had stabbed him with a scalding knife.

"Hmph—Mia!" Layla rushed and hugged Mia. She ignored the beastly growls that came from Taehyung. At the moment, she was glad to have some estrogen in the air. "I'm so glad you're here. We are going to have so much fun!"

"Okay..." Mia chuckled as Taehyung glared at the female that pulled Mia away from him.

Layla could not care less what Taehyung thought because in the end it was all for him.

No we aren't...