Makoto Hanamiya LEMON.

-Future Winnie here! This has been completely rewritten. I have so many parts to redo, god bless my soul. 11/8/2016-

  It's always been this way. There is nothing really emotional about your relationship with Makoto Hanamiya. Labels don't go far with him, all he wants is to feel good physically, and you just happen to satisfy him for now. At least, that is what you assume. You know what he is capable of, and one day you are sure that he will throw you away and replace you. It's always been like that after all. Everybody in your life treats you like dirt, and you are left to fend for yourself. You don't just rely on Makoto for financial aid, he makes you feel wanted, and that's all you really need to keep living. If he did not provide you with this security, you'd be another wandering soul in a heartless world.

"Why the hell were you allowing yourself to get hit on by that guy back there?" he sounds to be seething with anger, and you don't really understand why he's so upset. 

"And why do you care about who I see and who I don't? I thought we agreed that our relationship is purely physical." you retort back but the glint in his eye makes you want to regret saying anything.

"Do you have any right to talk back to me? You're worthless without me, and you know it." he scoffs insultingly. You clench your fists but you don't say anything, because in a way he's right.

"I pleasure you, and so you pay me. It's business." you say simply as you start to strip. "It's always been this way."

"Maybe you're right. I'm getting bored of a leg spreading whore like you, the deals off after tonight." he breathes as he juts his chin up to prove his dominance over you.

  His large hands reach out to his back pockets and he pulls out his thick wallet. No matter how much of a filthy human he is, he's successful. His personality has nothing to do with his job as black market dealer. He's the only one who has successfully manoeuvred around the prying eyes of the justice system entirely, making him more than just a billionaire. Not only are his methods immoral, his bills are earned with dirty tactics. But to you, it doesn't even matter. Money is still money, and the cruel world you live in is run by a fabricated worth in paper. There is no shame or guilt left in you anymore, it would be an underestimate to say that you're already dead inside. His slim fingers twists out a hefty amount of bills before flinging it at you. It hits you like a deck of cards crumbling, and flutters down to the carpeted hotel room floor.

  He shrugs off his leather jacket before pulling off his shirt to reveal a well built body. He's disgustingly pale, but you've learnt to love how the light almost makes him look angelic. It's amusing because he's far from what you see him as under the blinding lights. His dark eyes meet yours and a smirk pulls at one side of his face. His glistening tongue emerges from his parted mouth to lick his lips. He reminds you of a wild animal, just waiting to pounce on you before devouring you mercilessly. His fingers tug at his boxers efficiently, and his erection stands high, captivating your attention.

"Do what you do best, (Your Name)." he purrs before beckoning towards you with his finger.

  You draw in a shaky breath before stepping out of your tight-fitting gown which lays in a circle around you. Your hands reach up to your hair tie, and you release your untamed hair. Makoto watches as it tumbles down your shoulders, resting on your rising chest with perfection. His lower half throbs eagerly, and he tries his best to avoid pulling your hips when you straddle him. His ears perk up as he hears your little moans. With your chest just inches from his lips, he rubs his member along your slick walls teasingly. His pupils dilate mockingly as he catches your teeth gnawing at your lips from all the taunting. He decides to relieve you and allows you to sink down on to him. Now it's his turn to let out an unplanned grunt. He just feels so good inside you. Your warm and velvety womb enveloping him like how a mother would cradle his child gently. The gentle squeezes around his shaft almost drive him mad with lust as your luscious body starts to bob up and down rhythmically.

"Ah yes, that's the spot." he whispers hoarsely against your lips as he captures it soon after.

  His kisses are hot and urgent, and your head whirls around in circles just from your lips meeting his. His lips mould perfectly against yours. His tongue swirls at your bottom lip, practically egging them to part so it can enter your mouth. You struggle to keep up with his kiss, and when you finally part. You feel like he just sucked the life straight out of you. His thrusts grow harsher, and you feel the knot getting tighter in your stomach. The waves of pleasure hit you unexpectedly, and you arch your back as you cry out in response to the knot finally unravelling within you. He feels you constrict around him, and he thrusts even faster to keep up with your orgasm.

"Oi..you can't just come before me." he growls as he buries himself into you, and he stays in you as his seed spurts into you.

  You both collapse in a heap in the bed with the sheets as entangled around you as your limbs are to each other. He suddenly pulls you into his arms roughly before capturing him between the bed and his body. His eyes shine with such purity for a second, and your own widen at a sight that you never witnessed before.

"You belong to me, (Your Name)." he whispers reluctantly. "So will you do business with me again? This time, let's settle for a life-long contract."