Kagami x Reader x Aomine.

-Future Winnie here! This was such an atrocious oneshot guys, I feel bad for anybody who's read it. How did this get 16K reads? Anyway, I've rewritten the whole entire thing, so I hope you enjoy!-

    The burger in front of you glistens with deliciousness as you get ready to dig in. You haven't eaten all day because you just simply didn't have the time to. Your mouth begins to water as you pick up the wrapper and peel it back to reveal the fast food dream. Just as you bring it to your mouth, someone else takes it and grabs a bite of it first. 

"Dude, that new Maji Burger is so lit!" Aomine's voice loudly in your ear as he talks through the mouthful of YOUR food in his mouth.

"Really? Let me have some!" Kagami reaches forward and he chomps off nearly half of your burger entirely.

  You feel betrayed and beyond angry. Nobody messes with your food and gets away with it. However, you really cannot do anything to get them back when they way more than twice your weight. As much as you struggle to grab a bite out of both their burgers, they hold you at bay and you start to feel completely useless. 

"You guys should feel lucky that we've been friends since childhood, or I would've beaten the shit out of you already." you grumble as you chew on what's left of your sad burger.

"Sure you would've." Kagami scoffs as he sips his drink.

  The red-head reaches over and steals a chip from Aomine, and before you even know it, they've practically made a mess of both their trays. Food is thrown everywhere, and you are caught in between them. They've always had some kind of rivalry going on since you were kids, and unfortunately you're always stuck between the fights. Once they got into such a huge fistfight that you got punched square in the face while attempting to stop them. Oh, they definitely stopped alright, since they did have to rush you to the ER due to you fainting from a concussion. You still hold that grudge on to this day and occasionally blame your bad scores on them by stating that you lost a few hundred IQ points that day. They just laugh it off and joke back though, it's always been that day.

  Nothing has really changed since then. You were all in high school now. Sure, you all separated into different schools, but you always got together at least once a week to go out on group dates like the one you're at now. You finally all leave the diner as you complain about them getting tomato ketchup on your uniform. The sky has already darkened, and you are aware of both boys as they walk ahead of you. Oddly enough you admire just one of the boys, and the blue-head turns around to catch you staring at him. Kagami notices too, but he pretends like he doesn't really care. But everybody knows that inside, he's been crushing on you ever since you both met. Yet, you don't seem to know that yet because your eyes are blinded by only one man, and that's Aomine Daiki.

  Nevertheless, they both wait for you to catch up. Their long legs allow them to take longer strides, and you are frequently left behind. But for some odd reason, tonight they are considerate enough to actually stand and watch you approach them. Usually they'd leave you in the dust and end up chasing each other while messing around. But tonight, you feel like something's up with the two of them. Maybe one of their long lost battles have finally come to an end? Maybe Kagami's ready to give up on winning you over. 

"Come on, (Your Name)." Kagami extends a hand, and Aomine does too.

"We'll walk you home."