Himuro Tatsuya

- Hey, Winnie from the future here! I had to delete everything in this chapter and rewrite it because everything was just really horribly written. 8/8/2016.-

  School is boring. You don't understand how every single student in this world can tolerate over 18 years of pure torture. The gates are cranked open at 7 am on the dot by the janitors. And soon after, students begin to hustle in to make it into their homerooms in time. It's a hot summer day, and the trees around you glisten with dew as you dash towards your school at the fastest speed that you can muster up. You're always late, and if you get caught once again, you'll probably have to stay after class to serve another sentencing of detention. Just as you climb up the stares, you stupidly don't look where you're going and end up crashing straight into another student. You expect to go tumbling on the ground with this stranger, but instead he steadies the both of you with a powerful grip.

  The man standing in front of you is gorgeous. His complexion is beautifully pastel, and he looks like he's just been airbrushed. Other girls around you start to notice him, and they mutter to themselves excitedly as they giggle past the two of you. His dark black hair is stylish, yet so unique. His bangs over one eye and you can just make out a distinct beauty mark on his face. Something about him just emits finesse. He's on a whole different level, and you start to feel really out of place. As he opens his perfect mouth to say something, you bow quickly before bounding into the classroom without a second glance at him. As much as you want to stay and gawk at him, you really have to get to class.

  You manage to get in right on time, and your teacher strides in before announcing something that you don't pay attention to. You're too busy staring outside the window, daydreaming to your heart's content. You've never really paid attention in class, as you practically lose interest in half a second. But all your friends complain that you still get the highest grades without putting in that much effort. You still get scolded by your teachers though, but this is inevitable. No matter how good you are at tests, they have it out for you. Your sweet thoughts are interrupted when you feel a relatively urgent tap on your shoulder, so you turn around and almost let out a loud scream. Instead, your throat clamps up and your jaw almost drops to the floor.

"Hey, do you think you could lend me a pencil?" he whispers sheepishly as he points his slender finger at your cute pencil pouch. "I forgot my pencil case at home, sorry."

"N-no, it's not a problem." you nod nervously and hand him one before shrinking back almost immediately, you didn't expect the man you ran into less than a minute ago to be in your class.

    You must've missed his introduction while you were gazing outside and thinking about totally irrelevant things. The teacher assigns a project, and you listen in keenly this time as you are not ready to miss out on important information again. He mentions something about the person next to you being your partner, and you turn around to see the man smiling softly at you.

"I guess we're partners for this one." he chuckles politely as he extends a hand. "It's a pleasure to be working with you."

"L-likewise." you manage to stutter embarrassingly, but he really doesn't seem to mind.

"I hope we can get along, (Your Name)."