Kagami Taiga

-Future Winnie here! This has been completely rewritten! 19/8/2016.-

  You love the cinema, even if you are way too old to be jumping with excitement at the sight of the big screen. But now that you've got a boyfriend to go the movies with, you anticipate more. Your fingers grow numb from the cold drink condensing against your sensitive skin, and you grip the popcorn bucket in your arms as Kagami reaches over to snag one.

"If you keep eating them now, we'll end up eating half of it before the movie even begins." you complain with a pout, but your brute boyfriend just shrugs.

"We'll just go and get more." he answers as if it's the most obvious thing ever.

"What are we watching today anyway?" you take a sip of your pop before sitting in your designated seat next to the tall man next you.

"It's (Any Preferred Horror Movie Name)."

"What? I thought you said this was a romance chick flick movie." you gasp in disbelief but Kagami just smirks.

"I lied?" he laughs as he grabs another handful. 

"I knew I shouldn't have let you get the tickets online." you groan into your hands and earn yourself multiple hushes from behind.

  You throw Taiga a murderous glare as you duck your head in embarrassment. But he roughly pulls his arms around you, and you are forced to watch. Soon you get really immersed into the story despite the gruesome and horrifying jump scares. Kagami feels you flinch under his embrace, and he cannot help but hold in a grin. Truth be told, he'd never come to watch a horror movie by himself. He's as much of a wuss as Sakurai, but thankfully he doesn't look that way. But with you by his side, he suddenly doesn't feel so on edge anymore. Instead, he finds a hard time focusing on the story with you practically on his lap in fear.

"Oh my god." he hears you hush under your breath, and he instinctively squeezes your shoulders a little tighter.

    One bad jump scare, and you end up practically screaming. He watches your cheeks redden, and hides you both underneath his oversized hoodie. It's warm and his manly scent wafts into your nose, calming you down significantly. When the credits start to roll in, you finally unravel your grip on his neck and he holds out a hand for you to take as you are still shaky. You scurry out into the car in total embarrassment as people give you weird looks. Kagami slams the door after he enters the drivers seat, and you take this opportunity to get him back. As he gears up to drive, you let out a bloodcurdling scream. His long fingers fumble with his seatbelt, and it smacks up into his face painfully. The way his body just spasmed makes you want to burst out into endless laughter.

"Gotcha."

  Kagami gives you a playful grin and a relieved expression before leaning over to slam you in between the chair and his insanely large body.

"That's not fair, I'll have to get you back now."