Rinnosuke Mitobe

Rinnosuke Mitobe

"Wake up babe." Mitobe drops kisses on your jaw and neck as he whispers under his breath.

  He's still very quiet when he talks to you, but he's come far in terms of learning to talk more. He's always been very silent throughout his high school years, and you still remember how you struggled to understand what he meant back in the day. But luckily enough for you, you are a fast learner and a very keen observer. Soon enough, you find yourself knowing exactly what he feels and what he wants to say. But once you both settled in and got married, he finally decided to start communicating with actual words. He thought that you deserved as much, after all nobody has heard him speak aloud except you.

"I don't want to." You groan a little and attempt to shove him off.

"We have kids to feed." Mitobe chuckled softly as he begins ticking you.

"I shouldn't have married you," you tease. "Who in the world has 5 kids and wants more?" You sigh in comfort as he caresses your cheek softly.

  Just as he opens his mouth to say something, you hear the shuffling downstairs to realise that your children are awakening for their new day. You both pass each other a knowing look and head down the stairs to greet your large batch of young children. They all look worn out and tired, but their faces light up immediately when they see their parents emerge from the distance. You crouch down instinctively and give your youngest a comforting hug before lifting him up in your arms. Mitobe begins to lace on his apron as he prepares to make breakfast. It's a huge task for a huge family, but he seems to enjoy doing it all the same. 

"I can't help myself. I grew up in a big family." He pouts a little.

"Let's get cracking with breakfast." You get up and give him a sweet peck on the cheek.

While you eat breakfast, it was basically chaos inside the kitchen. You basically have to multi-task, and you start to feel like you don't have enough arms to do everything. You feed your children while taking small bites from your own steaming plate, and you hardly get anything in until the clock chimes.

"(Your First Kid's Name), put the god damn phone down and eat! You'll be late!"

" (Your Second Kid's Name), help (Your Third Kid's Name) put his uniform on PROPERLY."

"Rinnosuke, are the bottles ready for the twins?"

  After ushering the kids out with their bentos, you both collapse on to the couch after the rush hour dies down at last. You feel completely exhausted, and the day has just started. Mitobe wraps his arms around your shoulders and brings you into his embrace. It's warm and cozy, but you don't really have enough time to be cuddling as you have to get ready for work soon too. Even so, you savor the short-lived affection until you finally pull away from him to grab a cup of coffee. He brews a special cup for you every single morning, and you are beyond grateful for his thoughtfulness.

"Maybe a sixth kid is too much?" Mitobe jokes while running his fingers through your hair from behind you.

"Don't even think about it." You sigh.

Kuroko No Basket Imagines. {KnB x Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें