fear. (akashi seijurou)

Everyone at Rakuzan feared Akashi just as much as they admired him. He brings the school countless victories in both academics and sports. There is so much praise for him, yet nobody has gotten close enough to him to genuinely be his friend. He is an unapproachable tyrant. Akashi stands at the top. Yet Akashi also stands very much alone.

  His whole life, he built walls around him. Nobody was allowed inside. Nobody was allowed to see how much he feared his own self. People saw him as the heartless tyrant, and he was content with playing that role as both the basketball team's captain and as a person. Yet, there was just one problem that stood in his way of shutting everything out. 

"Sei!"

  (Your Name) waves a little too enthusiastically as Akashi walks into the gymnasium through the steel doors. She's been Rakuzan's manager since she was a freshman, and has been a great asset to the team. She works hard and genuinely means well all the time. Her light is a little too bright for Akashi, so he generally tends to avoid conversations unless absolutely necessarily. So, Akashi nods curtly before heading to the changing room to switch out of his uniform. 

  (Your Name) catches on quick and retreats back into her shell as she notices that Akashi doesn't want to greet her with the same enthusiasm. Her feelings are a little hurt, but she brushes it off and gets cracking with analyzing the team's progress for the day of training. She's always wanted to get closer to him, but is often shut out. 

  After practice, (Your Name) approaches Akashi again, but this time, he decides to confront her head on. 

"(Your Name), why do you try so hard to talk to me all the time?" He questions you, and looks genuinely confused.

"Well, um." (Your Name) runs a hand through her hair as she is a bit flustered.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" He inquires again, this time in amusement.

"There is fear, but there is also something else that keeps me drawn to you." (Your Name) looks away and blushes.

"So what you're telling me is, you're walking straight into the fire, even if you are scared of me?" Akashi smiles this time, and suppresses a chuckle.

What an interesting person.

"Sometimes, you got to face your fears head on to conquer it!" Your name exclaims, and starts to grin with Akashi.

"Oh, so you're trying to conquer me."