Hyuuga Junpei

"Where you going four eyes?" Some of your class bullies cornered you as you were going to basketball practice.

You nervously hitch up your glasses and twitch at their threatening posture.

"I don't think it concerns you." You try to stand up for yourself bravely. However, the nerves made your voice shake vulnerably.

"I know! You're going to basketball training! You want to gawk at Hyuuga-SENPAI! Isn't that right?!?" The lead bully elbowed you in the rib painfully.

"You should know a guy like him will never like a girl like you.." Another one of the girls spits out harsh words that stung like venom.

"I never said that he would like me." You clutch at the books in your hand so tightly, that the edges of the books cut into your hands.

Of course you knew that someone as cool as Hyuuga himself wouldn't look twice at you. You manage to escape from the torture. After having a little howl in the bathroom,you buy a small drink from the school drink machine and sigh. Life couldn't be any worse right now. You hold in the emotions you feel and try your hardest not to cry.

"Yo." You heard a familiar voice behind you.

You turn around to find yourself standing in front of Hyuuga.

"You alright?" he asks with eyes full of concern at your tear stained face.

You quickly wipe at your eyes and place your glasses back in your nose.

"Y-yea. Thanks." You give me a strained smile before you start to walk away.

"I get called Four Eyes too. Just ignore those girls." He calls out to you loudly.

"Thanks. You too Hyuuga-senpai..you too." You smile at him for real this time, causing him to blush a little.