Kiyoshi Teppei

-Future Winnie here! This has been completely re-written! 23/8/2016-

    Your head feels hazy as it's propped up on a comforting pillow. Even as your sweat glands release a cold sweat, your teeth chatter audibly from how cold your body feels. You honestly can't tell if you're feeling warm or are freezing to death. The flu's been getting to you, and it only worsens. As a sickly child from the very start, the sickness ends up staying way longer on you than on anybody else. You've always had to endure it alone, but now you have someone to take care of you with the best of his ability.

"(Your Name)..." he whispers your name and you crack open your tired eyes to see Kiyoshi at the door with a tray of food. "You need to eat."

  You don't say anything, but you shake your head slightly as you tug the duvet over your face to turn away from him. Just the mere thought of food makes your stomach churn painfully. It's not like you want to push him away when he's trying his best to help you through your illness, but being sick for almost 2 weeks can have that affect on you sometimes. Even so, he sets the food down and you feel the bed dip with his weight as he sits on the edge of it cautiously.

"I'm not that hungry, Teppei." you croak weakly as you pop your head back up. 

"I know, but you really need to eat." he hums supportively as he picks up the utensils for you. "Don't worry, I'll feed it to you."

  He grabs your arm softly as you pull yourself up to lean your back against the bed frame. Kiyoshi gently blows on a spoonful of the pleasant smelling porridge and you can't help but crack a small smile. It feels good to feel happy for once after enduring torturous days with headaches and suffering. This is just something you really love about him, he's always been sweet and tender towards everybody. His distinct eyebrows furrow as he examines your pale face.

"Maybe we really should visit the doctor, (Your Name)." he sighs as he brings the spoon to your lips smoothly. "I'm getting really worried about you."

"I'll probably be okay in a few days, really. I don't need to go to the hospital again, I'm sick of it there." you murmur as you look up desperately. "Please don't make me go."

"(Your Name), there is nothing wrong with getting sick often, but it's my job as a boyfriend to worry about you."

  He takes the painful silence in and sets down the now-empty bowl back on to the tray before reaching over to stroke your head. His large hands feel warm and comforting against your throbbing temple, and Teppei can't help but run his fingers through your limp strands of hair. Its somewhat comforting to him. He drops a small kiss to your eyelids before pulling the soft blanket up to your chest.

"Trust me, (Your Name). I'll always be here for you."