Kuroko Part 2

"Kuroko!! Kuroko!!" You call his name multiple times while shaking his chest softly. You are almost on the verge of tears.

"(Your Name)-San...we have to let the doctors do their job." Kagami and Izuki both grab ahold of one arm each and start to pull you away.

"No!!! Kuroko's in trouble! I need to be with him!" You kick and scream until you are plopped on a chair to calm down.

"Jeez. Such a pain." Kagami curses as he rubs his hand where you bit him. "We're all worried too, (Your Name). You acting like this won't change the fact that Kuroko's hurt."

You start to sob quietly. The tears rolling down your cheeks. His words hit you square in the chest and you start to feel really helpless about the situation. You can't bare to think about what would happen if he was seriously hurt. His dream is to play basketball with everybody, and to have that dream ripped away from him, he'd be devastated. It's as if the whole team understood the severity of the situation, as all of them look really grim and stoic. You can tell that they're holding in their emotions for the sake of keeping the peace. The game is put to a halt, as the court is being cleaned of Kuroko's blood. So they have some time to be there with you, until the game is to be resumed.

"He's going to be fine." Hyuuga comes in and pats your shoulder reassuringly.

"I'm scared. Hyuuga-Senpai.." You cover your face in your hands.

After about 30 minutes, the door to the room You were put it slowly creaked open. You were still crying when you felt soft hands cradle your face up. You know these gentle hands. These soft fingers. You open your eyes to see Kuroko smiling down at you. His head heavily bandaged. His eyes look hazy and disorientated, but you breath a sigh of relief to see him walking around.

"Kuroko!!!! Are you alright? Does anything hurt? Do you need anything?" You jump up and put your arms on his and start to frantically look him over.

"I'm fine. Nothing hurts that much and I actually need something." He wipes your tears away with his thumb, then caresses your cheek.

"What is it? I'll get it for you." You eagerly nod.

"I need you." He whispered as he locked lips with you. You both kiss in perfect sync and harmony. His kiss was melting into yours. "When I blacked out, I just thought about how much I was going to worry you, so I need to compensate for what I put you through."

" I was planning to ask you this after we win the game, but I guess it's too late for that now. (Your Full Name), will you be my girlfriend?" He grabs your hands and places them onto his lips, kissing them softly.

"Um. I mean. Yes..wai-" Kuroko interrupts your stammers with a kiss.

"I feel better already."