Aomine Daiki

-Future Winnie here! This has been completely rewritten! 16/8/2016-

  You have the duvet up to your chin, but you still feel as cold as ever. Your bare body feels battered and bruised after last night, but it isn't the satisfying type of an ache. Instead you feel much heavier, as if you've got a more weight added to your already straining back. Darkness lingers in your mind, so much that you can't seem to be like normal people. Relationships are just something you cannot do, so you end up just sleeping with them and leaving them in the dust. You usually never return to the same man again, but with Aomine, it's been different and it scares you to bits. You actually feel like you're falling in love with him, but deep down you convince yourself that you don't deserve to be loved or to be happy for that matter. It's always been this way with your life. With a broken family, you've witnessed the two people you thought loved each other basically attempt to rip each other's throats out. From then on you lost complete faith in the emotion of live itself. But Aomine is so different, and you can't handle it.

  You quickly turn on the dim lights, careful not to over extend the knob and turn on the light entirely. You didn't want to wake the sleeping beast. Your feet pitter patter along the cold floor as they guide you towards your clothes from yesterday. Crinkles and creases are evident on the sensitive material, but you don't even care about that. That is the least of your worries right now. Aomine's a famous basketball player who has been given a god-like talent, and you are nothing compared to him. Whether if he actually loved you or not, you cannot stay with him any longer anymore. The door closes silently, but as you load your trunk with your suitcase of personal belongs, it slams open and a disheveled Aomine storms over to you.

"Where the hell are you going?" he demands as he attempts to grab your arm, but you pull it away just in time for him to just grab at the air.

"Leaving." you murmur under your breath as you try to stay composed.

"Why do you keep doing this?" he insists violently as you try to get into the car.

"There is no reason behind it. I told you this before, I don't love you." you hiss as you give him an annoyed glare for making it even more difficult for you.

"That's bullshit, and you know it." His voice softens a fraction of a degree, he seems to be hurt by your blunt statements too. "Why are you so stubborn? Why can't you just accept your feelings and stay for once."

"Honestly, Daiki. How naive can you get? This thing you call love, it's all just an illusion." you scoff. "You need to snap out of it. We never was and never will be more than just physical, you should've known this from the very beginning."

  At that moment, the blue-haired man's nostrils flare with furiousness and his fists clench up until his knuckles turn bright white. He looks like he's about to explode, and for a second you think he's about to do something he'll regret. However, he quickly leans in and captures your lips before you can say anything. A chill runs up your spine as his lips glide over yours, prompting you to give in to him. You try to fight him off of you, but your efforts slowly weaken as your knees almost buckle underneath you from the sensation of him. When you break apart, you are both breathing heavily and you have to run a hand through your hair to calm your beating heart down. 

"Can you still stand there and say to my face that you didn't feel anything when I kissed you?"

 Your lips part to spit out another round of harsh words and judgements, but you quickly befall into silence as your shoulders slump over. You can't seem to look him in the eye, and so you avert your gaze and climb into the driver's seat hastily. But you hear the words he says clearly as the door of the car slams shut on your own mind's command.

"You'll come back to me again, I know it." he grits his teeth. "And the next time you come to find me, I'm not letting you go."